Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,228)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, Pat, I'm with you.  I think we should refrain from pointing to any source unti…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 22, 2018 to !!ALERT!! BREAKING NEWS EXCLUSIVE!

12 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"I know quite a few people scattered around that district.  they all swear by him and…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 22, 2018 to CD1 - Who to support?

25 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Does anyone else wonder why this happens only to republicans?  As to overloading the…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 22, 2018 to !!ALERT!! BREAKING NEWS EXCLUSIVE!

12 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"IF?  IF?  No one should put out such trash IF....  That alone shows a lack of morals…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 20, 2018 to CD1 - Who to support?

25 Aug 23, 2018

"That is one of my favorite passages in the Bible. Had is on my email for a long time…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 20, 2018 to CD1 - Who to support?

25 Aug 23, 2018

"I see this as a crisis of character on the part of Wendy Rogers. We yell, we scream…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 19, 2018 to CD1 - Who to support?

25 Aug 23, 2018

"Several of my buddies in Pinal county have heard the Rogers ads.  They say they are…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 19, 2018 to CD1 - Who to support?

25 Aug 23, 2018

"HaHaHA I just read Briefs for today.  A lady (supposedly) named Barbara Medal, after…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 14, 2018 to Just say NO - Would you vote for these candidates?

16 Aug 14, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I too am grateful there is a real conservative, proven, in this race.  We need Steve…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 14, 2018 to Smith denounces Rogers, calls for her to step down

6 Aug 14, 2018
Reply by Jan Fielder-Smith

"This is interesting because I have been suspicious of several out of nowhere candida…"

Jaspersgoat replied Aug 11, 2018 to Candidate for State Senate Weaponizes Government Agency

11 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service