Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,266)

Discussions Replied To (301) Replies Latest Activity

"The buck stops at the top.  I read that on a large blog site before the caucus, or m…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 3, 2016 to Cruz accused of fraud in Iowa win

40 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Pat J

"No, Sir. You are either new to party politics or are having a small bout with amnesi…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 1, 2016 to The Bloom Is Off The Ruse

36 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Stephen C Eldridge

"I continue to marvel at the notion that Obama was ill prepared for the Presidency be…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 1, 2016 to The Bloom Is Off The Ruse

36 Feb 3, 2016

"It appears to me, when looking at other websites, that despite the wailing from Cruz…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 30, 2016 to The Bloom Is Off The Ruse

36 Feb 3, 2016

"Mr. Bill (I already told you my last name):  I only posted one of several articles I…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 29, 2016 to Alex Meluskey Responds to Untrue Email

40 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Ben F

"Since Mr. Heiusler refuses to provide any proof whatsoever as to his allegations, al…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 28, 2016 to Alex Meluskey Responds to Untrue Email

40 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Ben F

"Mr. Heuisler: You have insulted my goat.  My last name is Taylor.  And I was sent a…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 27, 2016 to Alex Meluskey Responds to Untrue Email

40 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Ben F

"Elizabeth and William:  this is one of the most curious threads I have seen in a whi…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 27, 2016 to Alex Meluskey Responds to Untrue Email

40 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Ben F

"Well, sir, you repeatedly demand others prove their comments but you do not prove yo…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 26, 2016 to Uh, Oh Don’t look now, but Ted Cruz just caved on ethanol (Updated)

50 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by John5319

"Cruz took out non-collateral loans from his wife's company, Goldman-Sachs and Citiba…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 26, 2016 to Uh, Oh Don’t look now, but Ted Cruz just caved on ethanol (Updated)

50 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service