Angie Anderson's Discussions (310)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Is Joe doing that? Missed it."

Angie Anderson replied Sep 5 to Demand McCarthy

23 Sep 23
Reply by Mike Bertocchi

"McSally has bent us over since 2015 with her appeasement. Time to win.  https://www…"

23 Sep 23
Reply by Mike Bertocchi

"Does that policy apply to state races only?"

23 Sep 23
Reply by Mike Bertocchi

"What is the MTL?"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 16 to IMPORTANT ALERT: August Primary date has changed

3 Aug 22
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"McCarthy is exactly the kind of candidate and congressman I want! As a mom, I say le…"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 7 to Daniel McCarthy - In or Out?

23 Aug 10
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"We owe you a debt of gratitude, Mr. Miller. We are praying the God gives you continu…"

Angie Anderson replied Feb 18 to Citizen's Petition Update

2 Feb 18
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Appointing people to the 2020 Arizona redistricting commission should be in the hand…"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 9, 2018 to This should help you decide how you vote for Governor

3 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Jay clagg

"O'Connor absolutely!"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 8, 2018 to This Should Help You Decide on Corporation Commission Candidates - or change your mind!

30 Aug 12, 2018

"Watch this 28 minute State Treasurer candidate debate. It changed my mind. https://a…"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 7, 2018 to This Should Help You Decide on Corporation Commission Candidates - or change your mind!

30 Aug 12, 2018

"Compliment accepted. I love Jesus as my Savior. He guides my life. The more I thank…"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 5, 2018 to Ward campaign flyer uses Trump photo

76 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service