Angie Anderson's Discussions (304)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Liberty is doing what you should, not what you can. I stand by my pick of Sheriff Ri…"

Angie Anderson replied Feb 28, 2018 to It Always Happens Like This - CD8 Special Election

17 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Jacqueline Leslie

"What does the strategy say to voters? I think his plan was brilliant and I am a woma…"

Angie Anderson replied Feb 17, 2018 to Crowded Field in CD8 Special Election-Few Good Choices

27 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Sheriff Richard Mack is far and away the best candidate for this time in history. Re…"

Angie Anderson replied Feb 16, 2018 to Crowded Field in CD8 Special Election-Few Good Choices

27 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Editorial today in the Green Valley, AZ Newspaper:http://www.gvnews.com/opinion/edit…"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 7, 2016 to ARE WE BEING SET UP TO JUSTIFY MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD BY ELECTION OFFICIALS?

19 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"The bill as written. http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/52leg/2r/laws/0005.pdf"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 6, 2016 to ARE WE BEING SET UP TO JUSTIFY MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD BY ELECTION OFFICIALS?

19 Aug 8, 2016

"As voters, how can we assist you, Brad? Here in Pima County, Brad Nelson says he has…"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 6, 2016 to ARE WE BEING SET UP TO JUSTIFY MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD BY ELECTION OFFICIALS?

19 Aug 8, 2016

"Donald J. Trump has never been down in the polls since he entered the race and that…"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 6, 2016 to The time for choosing is gone

16 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by John5319

"Give it up! Nothing can be gained by looking back. Go forward into the future. Tell…"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 5, 2016 to The time for choosing is gone

16 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by John5319

"Why are Brnovich and Reagan not going?"

Angie Anderson replied Jul 16, 2016 to Senators NOT going to the GOP Convention

16 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by LaMont E. Andrews

"You are one good writer and thinker, Mr. Sandry! Glad you use your talents for good.…"

Angie Anderson replied Jun 6, 2016 to The Half-Truth Principle

16 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Bill Sandry

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service