Angie Anderson's Discussions (310)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, AFA! "

Angie Anderson replied Jul 19, 2014 to TUSK helps out the Democrats!!

6 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Pat J

"Keep up the excellent work here."

Angie Anderson replied Jul 18, 2014 to TUSK helps out the Democrats!!

6 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Pat J

"This is disgusting. Doug Little doesn't have a voting record. From what we know, I t…"

Angie Anderson replied Jul 18, 2014 to TUSK helps out the Democrats!!

6 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Pat J

"Very helpful!  As an elected Precinct Committeeman, I was able to forward to many in…"

Angie Anderson replied Jul 16, 2014 to Ducey & Jones, side by side

3 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Jan Fielder-Smith

"Thank you."

Angie Anderson replied Apr 26, 2014 to Should This Man be Handling Arizona's Money?

5 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Self-funded candidate Jeff Dewit Arizona State Treasurer is the man for our state in…"

Angie Anderson replied Apr 25, 2014 to Should This Man be Handling Arizona's Money?

5 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Please let us know WHO paid for this ad. I do not support Randy Pullen but see no on…"

Angie Anderson replied Apr 25, 2014 to Should This Man be Handling Arizona's Money?

5 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Thank you, AFA! https://jdwinteregg.nationbuilder.com/donate"

Angie Anderson replied Apr 1, 2014 to The GOP Establishment Media Continue To Lie To The American People

5 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Angie Anderson

"https://jdwinteregg.nationbuilder.com/donate We gave JD Winteregg, John Boehner's op…"

Angie Anderson replied Mar 31, 2014 to The GOP Establishment Media Continue To Lie To The American People

5 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Christine Jones a has two DUI's.  In your opinion, how will she overcome the stigma.…"

Angie Anderson replied Nov 25, 2013 to For Arizona candidates, 1st campaign push is often an elbow

9 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Jan Fielder-Smith

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service