Pat J's Discussions (2,039)

Discussions Replied To (567) Replies Latest Activity

"Weeelllll!  I would think you would know since you ran several times for different o…"

Pat J replied Oct 7 to Aaron Flannery: Patriot! What about Arpaio?

19 Oct 7
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"You dodged my question.  More often than not, there is not a conservative running in…"

Pat J replied Oct 6 to Election laws sent to Gov and AG for final approval for Trump 2020

11 Oct 7

"Hey, Clair.  Question for you.  You believe we should stop voting for the liberal re…"

Pat J replied Oct 6 to Election laws sent to Gov and AG for final approval for Trump 2020

11 Oct 7

"I was a big Arpaio fan at one time.  Now, not so much. But I watched him for years a…"

Pat J replied Oct 4 to Aaron Flannery: Patriot! What about Arpaio?

19 Oct 7

"I saw his current bio and it says he's 33. "

Pat J replied Oct 3 to Sen. Martha McSally may get another Republican primary challenger

12 Oct 4
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I think if we get one good conservative that is electable, we should not try to wast…"

Pat J replied Oct 2 to Aaron Flannery: Patriot! What about Arpaio?

19 Oct 7

"This is very scary stuff.  This young man can only be labeled a hero.  God's wonder…"

Pat J replied Aug 15 to VIDEO: Google Whistleblower on Elections

4 Aug 15
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I'm torn on this one.  On the one hand, I agree with Walter on the previous post.  R…"

Pat J replied Aug 7 to Daniel McCarthy - a transcript of the conversation

7 Aug 8
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Anyone who would support Wendy Rogers at this time in politics should retire from th…"

Pat J replied Aug 2 to Caution: bad candidates ahead

6 Aug 6

"If the RNC is asking him to stand down, we need to get behind him.  I can't digest A…"

Pat J replied Jul 9 to Looking for a new Senate candidate?

31 Aug 6
Reply by Walter Myers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service