Walter Myers's Discussions (303)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I seriously doubt any candidate will talk about the real issues facing Americans. Am…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 30 to In a time of "Personality Politics"

6 Aug 31
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Even though both Mc Sally and Kelly have taken an oath to support the Constitution I…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 23 to POLL: Kelly Flies by McSally in Q3

5 Aug 23
Reply by SamFox

"Patricia: I pray you and everyone will be catious in jumping on any political candid…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 7 to Daniel McCarthy - In or Out?

23 Aug 10
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Patricia: You are welcome to use anything I write so long as you don't alter it. I d…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 6 to Looking for a new Senate candidate?

31 Aug 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"I find no PDF file attached."

31 Aug 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"As I understand the proposed Popular Vote concept of electing a President or anyone…"

31 Aug 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"Is it really the systems that are at fault or is it the people who are too lazy to f…"

Walter Myers replied Jul 26 to The incredible power of the internet - beyond what we think

3 Jul 26
Reply by Walter Myers

"To avoid electing more RINOS I suggest candidates be vetted using the following ques…"

Walter Myers replied Jul 12 to Looking for a new Senate candidate?

31 Aug 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"It is unfortunate that "we the people" have permitted America to become a lawless na…"

Walter Myers replied Oct 31, 2018 to Legislators, Governors and the 10,000 plus invasion force.

17 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

"Randy: Good article. As you know, States created the Constitution which created the…"

Walter Myers replied Oct 30, 2018 to Legislators, Governors and the 10,000 plus invasion force.

17 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service