Walter Myers's Discussions (303)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"I suggest voters should adopt a litmus test for all political candidates. Though the…"

Walter Myers replied Nov 1, 2017 to Senate poll: GOP voters uncertain who they want to replace Jeff Flake

29 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Wouldn't it be great if we could just get candidates to openly and honestly answer a…"

Walter Myers replied Oct 27, 2017 to Kelli Ward on challengers: 'Vultures' circling

12 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by john powelson

"Let's be realistic. It is "we the voters" who have continuously elected enemies of t…"

Walter Myers replied Oct 19, 2017 to The Latest: Ex-Ward Staffers Slam Her on Fundraiser Eve- UPDATED

11 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Though Rep. Sinema says "Our nation is facing a lot of problems right now, but we ca…"

Walter Myers replied Sep 29, 2017 to Dem Rep. Kyrsten Sinema Enters AZ Senate Race, Hoping To Unseat Jeff Flake

11 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"Michael:  You are probably aware of the 17th Amendment being a fraud from the very b…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 13, 2017 to Laurie Roberts of AZ Repugnant gets it right

21 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Michael Alexander

"Randy: I'll respond to your pertinent questions by inserting my comments in bold pri…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 12, 2017 to Laurie Roberts of AZ Repugnant gets it right

21 Aug 13, 2017

"Today, Americans live under the 10 planks of the Communist Manifesto administered by…"

Walter Myers replied Aug 12, 2017 to Laurie Roberts of AZ Repugnant gets it right

21 Aug 13, 2017

"Please don't rush into thinking Trump will truly try to "Make America Great Again."…"

Walter Myers replied Nov 10, 2016 to The Nation is ours again !!!

12 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by LaMont E. Andrews

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service