Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (1,114)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"I disagree with just about everything you said. What are you trying to do, obfuscate…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 22, 2015 to SCOTT WALKER LAYS OUT PRO AMERICAN WORKER STANCE ON IMMIGRATION

18 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by John5319

"THE  BUSH  CRIME  FAMILY ! JEB, WASN'T HE IN CHARGE OF SECURITY OF THE WORLD TRADE C…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 22, 2015 to SCOTT WALKER LAYS OUT PRO AMERICAN WORKER STANCE ON IMMIGRATION

18 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by John5319

"Sen. Kelli Ward is a Chem-Trails denier. She knows what side her bread is buttered o…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 19, 2015 to Kelli Ward: I don't believe in 'chemtrails'

20 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"One less leg of support for the Obama Kenyobi  But what we really need is to get Eri…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 6, 2014 to Landrieu loses reelection bid in Louisiana to Republican challenger Cassidy

5 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"You see, there IS a God."

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 6, 2014 to Landrieu loses reelection bid in Louisiana to Republican challenger Cassidy

5 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I believe the question, 'who can stare Obama in the eye and not blink'.  Who will go…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jul 30, 2014 to Jones rebuts attacks in town-hall teleconference

4 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Pat J

"Hey John, I got some friends in Kenya that would take us in.  My brother's the dicta…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Mar 17, 2014 to Anatomy of a Democratic Midterm Freakout

2 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by marc

"Hillary's the best man for the job. The liberals have a problem!"

Larry Grafanakis replied Feb 10, 2014 to Mary Matalin: Hillary Won't Even Run

2 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Carol Miklica

"And Tea Partiers should register as Democrats and really mess up their primaries. "

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 15, 2013 to Democrats register as Republicans to stop Tea Party candidates in GOP primaries

5 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by marc

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service