Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (1,110)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think the regressive, digressive, repressive, progressive Left will survive…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 28, 2017 to What the Left has planned for Elections for 2018

21 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Mike White

"Sounds like a lawsuit that will go all the way to the Supreme Court. Not everyone kn…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 14, 2017 to It turns out it IS about WHO Votes! - Alabama

9 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Pat J

"Ahmed the dead Terrorist - "Death to America" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz7b3i…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 4, 2017 to Look who's crossing boundaries to run for state House

13 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Unity is Power!   I like Power."

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 1, 2017 to Reprecincting Decision Announced - Maricopa County

1 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"The humanists are not winning.  You could say that if The Witch were President, but,…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Nov 1, 2017 to Senate poll: GOP voters uncertain who they want to replace Jeff Flake

29 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Remember the polls that said Hillary would win?  Enough said."

Larry Grafanakis replied Nov 1, 2017 to Senate poll: GOP voters uncertain who they want to replace Jeff Flake

29 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"ALRIGHT, we got Flake's spot in the bag.  We need to concentrate on replacing McBane."

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 25, 2017 to Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona will not run for re-election

21 Oct 25, 2017

"And another RINO bites the dust, And another one down, and another one down ..... J…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 25, 2017 to Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona will not run for re-election

21 Oct 25, 2017

"The Republic distributes many of their papers to businesses for waiting customers to…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Aug 12, 2017 to Laurie Roberts of AZ Repugnant gets it right

21 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Michael Alexander

"It wouldn't signal to me that we are fair.....it would signal to me that we are defe…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jul 20, 2017 to Jeff Flake tweets support to Muslim candidate under attack on Facebook

5 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Alan R Anderson

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service