Joanne Daley's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"How did Ward take advantage of the stimulus funds?? Should she have said "OH MY GOD!…"

Joanne Daley replied May 9, 2016 to “Tea Party” Candidate Kelli Ward Bailed Out By Obama Stimulus Funds

162 May 22, 2016
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Why should we hear this from Ward???  Where does your money come from??? we want to…"

Joanne Daley replied May 9, 2016 to “Tea Party” Candidate Kelli Ward Bailed Out By Obama Stimulus Funds

162 May 22, 2016
Reply by Angie Anderson

"You missed the point..... since when does anyone who is selling their business have…"

162 May 22, 2016
Reply by Angie Anderson

"So lets see --- Ward colluded with the Federal Gov't to force NorthCountry Medical t…"

162 May 22, 2016
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund PAC (not Tea Party Patriots-- yes, there is a diffe…"

Joanne Daley replied Apr 26, 2016 to I know it hurts, but FACTUAL CRUZ CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

20 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"I was a Cruz fan from back when he was running for the Senate.  I was enamored by hi…"

Joanne Daley replied Mar 31, 2016 to The underhanded tactics are out of control.

12 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Charlene Hanson

"Here are 3 other places that "guess" Bush is going to meet with Cruz, Rubio and Kasi…"

Joanne Daley replied Mar 9, 2016 to Here we go again!

79 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Stephen C Eldridge

"Trump has actually given more money to the Repub side..... http://www.politicususa.c…"

Joanne Daley replied Mar 9, 2016 to Here we go again!

79 Mar 10, 2016

"Trump is not, nor ever has been, a liberal democrat.  He has been a registered Repub…"

Joanne Daley replied Mar 8, 2016 to Here we go again!

79 Mar 10, 2016

"Stephen -- it is MORE than an endorsement. Bush and his wife has joined the Cruz fin…"

Joanne Daley replied Mar 8, 2016 to Here we go again!

79 Mar 10, 2016

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service