All Discussions Tagged 'election' (60)

← Back to Watching the Elections
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Expert to Senator Cruz: 15 Million 2020 Votes At Risk

Note:  This article shines a light on the work the Election Integrity Project Arizona and the Election Integrity Project California togethe…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

1 on Saturday
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

New Lawsuit: North Carolina Is Hiding Data on Noncitizen Registrations

On the heels of a winning case in California by the Election Integrity Project California, who retained Judical Watch to pursue a voter cas…

2 Jun 24
Reply by John5319

Citizen's Petition Update

I've been in contact with Steven Richer, the attorney that did the GOP investigation.  There are a couple other groups wanting to attack th…

Started by Randy Miller

2 Feb 18
Reply by Angie Anderson

What Happened In Maricopa? 2018 Election

PHOENIX (December 20, 2018) – Maricopa County is the largest fixture of Arizona, accounting for roughly 60% of Arizona voters in every st…

0 Jan 5

Eyewitnesses: Election Day Briefings, Part I

It's distressing to realize that Maricopa County Recorder and Elections Department head, Andre Fontes. had such a big playground for mischi…

2 Dec 4, 2018

Eyewitnesses: Election Day 2018 Briefings, Part II

The improprieties committed on Election Day set the tone for the post-election tabulation.  If you thought there might be more improprietie…

5 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Harry Mathews

Rest easy, the FBI is on the case

Like us at AFA,  you may have great confidence that the FBI will make certain there is no hanky panky at the polling places on Tuesday.  No…

6 Nov 7, 2018

Our worst fears realized - General Election

Audit: election mishaps due to faulty equipment, no backup plan [If the problems were "due to faulty equipment, why was this equipment not…

4 Oct 23, 2018

New Primary Election Problems Found

We all know about some of the problems that were encountered on Arizona's August 28 for the Primary.  The following list was compiled by th…

2 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

State of Arizona Election Canvass

We as voters are often curious as to how the voting went, precinct by precinct, party by party and type of vote, i.e. early ballot, provisi…

8 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by PJ O'Malley

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service