This is an urgent ALERT to all State Committeemen and PCs who know State Committeemen (pass it along):

The Amendments to the Bylaws as presented in the AZGOP Call letter are rife with traps for PCs.  These Bylaws Amendments contain some fairly good amendments.  In wondering why some make good sense but many are designed to rob PCs of their rights within the Republican Party in Arizona, we believe it is intended to lull unsuspecting SCs to generally believe all the amendments will improve the Bylaws.

Nothing could be further from the facts.  Some of these Bylaws Amendments are so cleverly written as to make even a very astute SC a believer in the concept of good Bylaws.

We recommend a NO  NO NO vote on ALL Bylaws questions.  Force the AZGOP to come back with proper and properly worded amendments that do no harm to the PCs.

Please pass this along to all SCs to alert them to the subterfuge being perpetrated on State Committeemen!

SECOND ALERT: Those whose perfectly submitted Resolutions were thrown out by the Resolutions Committee are collecting signatures starting at 7:00am tomorrow morning.  If you can help with that, find Archie Dicksion in the small parking lot with the barriers on the front of the church.  He will have all you need to fan out among the arrivals to get signatures.  You can call Archie at 949-233-0009

Views: 390

Replies to This Discussion

Vote No on the Calendar presented Bylaws Changes.  Do sign the petitions for proxy limits and other resolutions so that they may be on the agenda for discussion and vote.

We need to get control of the number of proxies. Some people will bring in 109 proxies, that is rediculous. Let's limit the proxies to two per person. We need to stop the this proxy scam they have been playing. I have and still am working Proxy Validation and I think we have a real problem.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service