A view from The Bartlett Bunker, Dec 19, 2016:

COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE GAME PLAYING WITHIN THE PARTY JUST KEEP COMING IN.  

PC's are being systematically eliminated in numerous LD's by signing up "ghost PC's" for the sole purpose of using them for proxies only. These
PC's are usually told they do not have to attend meetings or be active in anyway.  Active, hard working PC's are being forced out by filling a precinct with "ghost PC's" and then using John McCain PAC money to send out mailers to voters instructing them who to vote for and leaving off active PC's.  

*** Many active PC's have also been forced out of being State Committeemen with the abuse of the proxy system***

Attached is a detailed report (including slides) of a speech given by Rustin Pearce at his LD 25 meeting listing the abuse of power by certain PC's in LD25.

Here is a portion of Rustin's speech:

State Committeemen have one responsibility… to attend the Mandatory State meeting.

I wish they had the integrity to do what they sign up to do. Please do not vote for someone who is not going to show up. 

Those that got blocked by “this group” are good people who are active and attend their meetings. Some even went to the State Meeting to get work and get signatures but they couldn't have a voice or a vote. 

When did signing up with no intention of showing up become ok? Or Worse, the sole purpose of signing people up is to block someone else from participating. The sad part is this group is almost all from one demographic- one religion.... The Mormons! 

--Slide-- One of our board members asked this question. “How much integrity is lost in order to manipulate so many people for the purpose of power and control?”

I have had a few of the good Christian folks that work side by side with the working PCs ask why the Mormons are doing this? Why do they run with no intention to show up? 

My answer is we are not as honest as we claim to be.  Maybe because someone important (Montagues, Roc Arnett, Kirk Adams, Soelbergs, John Giles, Worsleys or the Pearces) asked them to. This happens on both sides, it’s 16 time (sic) worse on the Montague/Moderate side.  

There is a scripture that says… 

12.  For there are many yet on the earth among all sects, parties, and denominations, who are blinded by the subtle craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive, and who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it

13. Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; 

With this Scripture I have felt particularly compelled, especially in some of my more spiritual moments as of late that this issue needs to be brought to light, that these underhanded and manipulating works needed to be exposed, along with the main players. 

You see, the State committeemen issue is actually just a piece of a much larger problem. It’s a small part of the integrity issue we have in the East Valley amongst the Mormons. 

For the last 6 years the Mormons have been recruiting & running people who are told they never show up to control the votes OR worse block someone else from participating.  

It all started in 2010 when Dave Johnson worked in tandem with several well-known Mormon families in Mesa/Gilbert. He would hold meetings at a Prominent Mormon Family home, who invited mostly couples (2 proxies 1 house) to sign up as a PC. They were then told you don’t have to show up, someone else could carry their proxy ballot.  Ever heard of a Dave Johnson recruit? 

[Editor's Note: What happened in LD25, LD15 and other LDs this year is different from what we reported happened in LD23.  There was no proxy harvesting in LD23. Only two persons appeared to harvest proxies but even that is suspect in terms of having any agenda except to vote but not to take over anything.  In LD23, the bulk of the PCs are platform conservatives.  The whining came from the handful of RINOs still in that district that they didn't like having all those conservatives being elected.]

IN LD17 THIS WAS HANDED OUT AT A MEETING. 
MANY ACTIVE PC'S WERE FORCED OUT OR ARE NO LONGER STATE COMMITTEEMEN. 

McCain Uses Democrat $ to Purge Conservatives from Party!  https://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/group/retire-john-mccain/fo...

This link leads to the full report of part of the McCain purge in 2016.  He purged many more in 2014. Revenge for being censured by State Committeemen for acting and voting more like the democrat he is than the Republican he pretends to be for six months before each election - once every six years!

Views: 347

Replies to This Discussion

Good stuff.  Thanks for having the courage to "shine the light of truth" through the cracks on into the darkness so that we all may know what lurks within.

I agree with Tom Morrissey - good in-depth reporting.

As a member of LD14 and Cochise County Republican Committee the fraud use of proxies does not happen here.

These words above have never been more true, and I say Thank you for writing this note. I am in District 15 and the abuse of proxy forms was just terrible. Between the McCain people and Carter they removed many good State PC'S that did so much and went to mostly all the meetings including myself. They should stop all these proxy forms for good. If you can not attend the meetings when you vote, then there should be no proxy forms for anyone.

The PC's should have a PERSONAL responsibility to attend the "mandatory" County or State Conventions. Other than family emergencies or health issues there can be no other excuses! The dates are set up in advance so that ANYONE can drive to them. No proxies should be allowed .. PERIOD.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service