There is good reason to believe a President Trump will move against keeping the UN in the US and/or will defund them.  There are over 200 countries as part of the UN.  The US pays 22% of the total costs!  Plus, their diplomats can violate most laws like parking tickets, police stops, etc with not consequences - unlike the rest of us!  The became the United Nations after the League of Nations was considered useless.  The United Nations is equally useless.  The move against Israel was the last straw for right thinking people and even some Democrats have railed against Obama. But Obama doesn't need the Jewish vote any more so he doesn't care!

PLEASE sign and share the petition below to get the US out of the UN.   After you sign you will be asked for a donation.  DO NOT GIVE A DONATION.   All we are asking for is that you sign and share.  Any donations you give will go to IPetitions not the cause so please once you sign and give your optional comments submit and ignore the donation request.  If you share this petition, also please share this recommendation not to donate!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/exit-the-un

Views: 263

Replies to This Discussion

Jasper, I agree there is good reason to show our support for the things Trump wants to do but will get resistance from his own stupid party. Thanks for that response to put things in perspective.  I signed the petition using an email address I use for junk - valid but dont care if it's out in the public But my email was not visible on the petition after I signed. And NO DONATION.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service