Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (940)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Thumbs UP!"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 4 to It's not about Oil

5 Jun 4
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"No of course NOT that I would think that to be great. Apparently there was some in o…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 2 to It's not about Oil

5 Jun 4

"John, No not about the oil. The West are behind the 8 ball, globalist have been a BO…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 31 to It's not about Oil

5 Jun 4

"Van, I agree with the IRS issue and churches."

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 26 to ACTION NEEDED: When "Equality" is an assault on Chrisitans and more

22 May 26
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I share with some of my friends that it is too bad that the chosen phrase "separatio…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 24 to ACTION NEEDED: When "Equality" is an assault on Chrisitans and more

22 May 26

"Thumbs UP!"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 23 to ACTION NEEDED: When "Equality" is an assault on Chrisitans and more

22 May 26

"Desparte Dems more pandering and they are frauds. They are acting like a starving hy…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 23 to ACTION NEEDED: When "Equality" is an assault on Chrisitans and more

22 May 26

"This represents a "wait and see" what is in the bill. I also am thinking that no mat…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 14 to Senator Grahamnesty To File New Bill Wednesday

8 May 14

"Thumbs Up to this post. I was a poll watcher in 2016 general and my chair was next t…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 19 to Take action TODAY against Sen Carter and Sen. Brophy MaGee

14 Feb 22
Reply by George Moriarty

"Imagine collecting ones DNA, the very essence of who you are -- of course valuable t…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 19 to Livingston and your DNA

11 Feb 21
Reply by Joe Neglia

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service