Jennifer LaBonte's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel basically like the two people that commented on this. However, I had my husba…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Feb 13, 2017 to ALERT: FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ANALYSIS AND CONSIDERATION:

4 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"John, That was a quick change of mind. You said there was no need for this petition…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Dec 27, 2016 to Petition to get the US out of the UN

13 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Walter Myers

"Brad, Having lived near Chicago all my life, I'm probably more informed regarding ce…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Aug 4, 2016 to Maricopa County Recorder Purcell will not obey the law!

22 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"If I'm not mistaken, Purcell's job/position is a public service job. She needs to fo…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Aug 4, 2016 to Maricopa County Recorder Purcell will not obey the law!

22 Aug 4, 2016

"Great post, Itasca!! I read your post elsewhere & you were the most explicit on…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied May 5, 2016 to THIS MORNING, ASAP!!! CALL TO ACTION!!! HB2088 RECONSIDERATION VOTE

10 May 6, 2016
Reply by Itasca Small

"Bill, I hope that you are right about McCain & Flake. McCain is probably already…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Feb 14, 2016 to **CRITICAL ALERT** SAY GOODBYE TO AMERICA

30 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by John5319

"My only question, since Gov Ducey said refugees would not be accepted in the state o…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Nov 16, 2015 to Let's All Band Together

12 Nov 17, 2015

"John, That was my first question. I am no economist & yet as a taxpayer & a…"

Jennifer LaBonte replied Aug 24, 2015 to A constitutional amendment has been filed with the AZSOS.‏

6 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Paul Johnson

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service