Angie Anderson's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"We donated and received multiple email updates telling us to click a link notifying…"

Angie Anderson replied Jan 14 to !! URGENT ALERT !! DID YOU DONATE TO BUILD THE WALL?

2 Jan 14
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Does Sheriff Mack have a website for donations? Many of his supporters in Southern A…"

Angie Anderson replied Jan 5, 2018 to YOU'RE INVITED! SAT. JAN 6, 2018 @ 6 PM: MEET FORMER SHERIFF RICHARD MACK, SIGN HIS PETITION

11 Jan 6, 2018
Reply by Ron Thompson

"Make your bed, my friend."

Angie Anderson replied Jan 4, 2018 to Sheriff Richard Mack Seeking Help Getting Signatures To Make Ballot In AZ CD8 Special Election

7 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Angie Anderson

"George, I saw Sheriff Richard Mack speak today in Green Valley, AZ. He lives in Mari…"

Angie Anderson replied Jan 4, 2018 to Sheriff Richard Mack Seeking Help Getting Signatures To Make Ballot In AZ CD8 Special Election

7 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Angie Anderson

"How can a visit be hateful? Oh, I get it! If you vote for Republicans, you're a raci…"

Angie Anderson replied Aug 22, 2017 to BEWARE! AZ Democrat Party Planning Counter Protest Today

7 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Elisa desGroseilliers

"YES! Call Pima GOP headquarters 321-1492 or Trump's campaign contact Christine 235-2…"

Angie Anderson replied Oct 2, 2016 to Want Hillary to Win Arizona?

5 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Kenneth bolin

"Governor Ducey hosted a one hour tele-Town Hall tonight with Sheriff Joe and Mr. Wad…"

Angie Anderson replied Apr 5, 2016 to Help Stop Prop 123

11 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Archie M. Dicksion

"The Devil is the accuser. Thanks for your post, Larry."

Angie Anderson replied Feb 14, 2016 to **CRITICAL ALERT** SAY GOODBYE TO AMERICA

30 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by John5319

"Can Obama make a recess appointment to the Supreme Court? I wonder..."

Angie Anderson replied Feb 13, 2016 to **CRITICAL ALERT** SAY GOODBYE TO AMERICA

30 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by John5319

"All of those 'conservative' republican, who promised to stop Obamacare, fix immigrat…"

Angie Anderson replied Jan 25, 2016 to Its time to Dump Trump - he is a liberal democrat. Don't we hate RINOs?

19 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Aaron Ellsworth

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service