Eric Barnes's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd love to see all the RINOs voted out...permanently.  They are in violation of the…"

Eric Barnes replied Feb 12 to GOP senators to introduce bill for path to citizenship for 1.8M Dreamers Monday - TODAY

2 Feb 12
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Feinstein has been a ditz ever since her days in San Francisco.  And those who follo…"

Eric Barnes replied Sep 25, 2017 to Stop Senate Bigotry Against Christian Judges

3 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"If that happened, the rents/leases should somehow be returned to the American people…"

Eric Barnes replied Dec 27, 2016 to Petition to get the US out of the UN

13 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Walter Myers

"What is/are the "good reason(s)" for Trump to take action against the UN?"

Eric Barnes replied Dec 27, 2016 to Petition to get the US out of the UN

13 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Walter Myers

"The most fascinating thing about all of the educational "standards" being foisted on…"

Eric Barnes replied Dec 16, 2016 to GOOD NEWS!!!...WHAT CAN YOU DO?...RE: COMMON CORE REBRAND

6 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Jennifer Reynolds

"I loved the Pokemon reference.  Funny and pretty true."

Eric Barnes replied Oct 25, 2016 to THE LOCAL MEDIA IS HIDING PROVEN CORRUPTION IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

9 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by John5319

"The major media is OWNED BY SIX VERY LARGE CORPORATIONS.  They are not going to chan…"

Eric Barnes replied Oct 24, 2016 to THE LOCAL MEDIA IS HIDING PROVEN CORRUPTION IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

9 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by John5319

"I've been aware of this "stuff" for well over the last 50 years and it continues to…"

Eric Barnes replied Oct 24, 2016 to THE LOCAL MEDIA IS HIDING PROVEN CORRUPTION IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

9 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service