– We Will Remember The 129 Republicans Who Refused to Stand With P...

When we see that justice is measured, not by due process, but by compulsion; when we see that in order to invoke our right to due process, we need to obtain permission from those who rebuke the constitution; when we see that justice is determined by those who leverage, not in law, but in politics; when we see that representatives get power over individual liberty by graft and by scheme, and our representatives don’t protect us against them, but protect them against us; when we see corruption holding influence and individual liberty so easily dispatched and nullified; we may well know that our freedom too is soon to perish…

CTH is often criticized for being too accurate outlining the schemes, and not putting enough emphasis on what actions can be done -by ordinary Americans- to counteract the duplicity and corruption amid DC politicians.   Well, last month we outlined exactly what YOU can do when we wrote “STAND“.

It is the responsibility of each of us to stand, defiantly if needed, and support a President who is waging a battle against multiple adversaries on our behalf.  “Stand” means be visible.  “Stand” means let your voice be heard. “Stand” means telling your republican representatives what your expectations are.  They represent us; WE are the people.

Why is this important?  Well, today 129 Republican House members spat upon our President as he works tirelessly to defend out interests and put America First.  129 Republican House representatives voted against the one Republican who is doing everything he possibly can to fulfill the expectations of those who elected him to office.

Continue reading...

Editor's NOTE: Five R's did not vote and 3 R's voted Present.  That makes 137 republicans who betrayed Pres. Trump!  Put them in the cowards column.

Views: 231

Replies to This Discussion

I "Stand" with my President. MAGA! 

I'll repeat here.  We ALL need to keep a list of all Republicans who vote against the President's policies.  Many of those who voted against leaving Syria also voted to terminate Trump's border emergency.  These are those who would also "consider" a 'yes' on an impeachment vote.  THESE need to be removed the next voting cycle.  THEY are an impediment to the U.S. ultimately retaining its sovereignty against the World Deep State which seeks our subservience.  Keep a list and inform others.  We need to not only rid ourselves of Demo/Communists but RINOS as well.

Boggles one's mind that any registered republican would support Red Flag Laws. This type of laws are a dangerous slippery slope. If one believes that gov't is over reaching and abuses its powers then how in the hell could one support Red Flag laws. Passing such laws is opening the door for gov't abuse against your "liberty teeth". No doubt in my mind that the gov't will kick  your teeth right out of our mouths.

‎Do you want to find out which Republicans voted for the first Red Flag crap? Ok, so I know this is old news but I will harp on it until We The People understand that we are being fooled and taken to the cleaners by these politians who only care about elevating themselves and their cronies to power.  The Republicans on the following link voted for the first of it's kind, SB1519 which tried to take away our last bastion of liberty under the 2nd amendment. The writer of this bill had the audacity to run in CD1 and these folks again supported him. Well, I say enough is enough! I am in LD6 and Sylvia Allen, who is on this list, represents me in the Senate. I've had enough of her. She supported this atrocious bill and then later supported the writer of the bill for CD1! Imagine that! Go to Congress where he could have been more dangerous. Prior to that, she supported the National Popular Vote and had to be talked to over and over again to finally step away from that notion. Now she wants us to send her back so she can fix the education issues that face AZ. NO, HELL NO! That system is worse than ever and she's been at the helm in that arena.  She's too dangerous to trust with my liberty. Well, this veteran is once again taking a stand against her.    I WIL NOT VOTE FOR SYLVIA ALLEN, NOR WILL I VOTE FOR THOSE REPRESNTATIVE  CANDIDATES WHO SUPPORT OR ENDORSE HER.  THEY TOO ARE FAR TOO DANGEROUS!  
LEGISCAN.COM
Roll Call (2018-05-01) School safety; protective orders; appropriations [Assigned to House RULES Committee]

Thanks, Dick, for this valuable link.  VoteSmart.org is another site to find out how our lawmakers voted. It's fun to compare these reports to see if they are matching reports.... or maybe a little juggling is going on.

You are welcome. Any help you can give me in finding these destroyers of liberty is very much appreciated. 

Larry, I support your argument. Daniel McCarthy for AZ U.S. Senator. Time once and for all primary a RINO.

Following the Lead of the Mingus Mountain Republican Club, the RCGVS Board of Directors has Adopted the Following Resolution:
Resolution Of Non-Support Of Red Flag Laws
           Whereas the right of self-defense, defense of the family, and defense against tyranny, is conferred upon the individual and the community by our Creator, and,
     Whereas, those who framed and ratified the United States Constitution adopted ten amendments known as the Bill of Rights which were plainly stated and intended as noted in the Preamble to the Bill of Rights “to prevent misconstruction or abuse of [the nation’s Constitutional powers]”, and
     Whereas, The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution did not create a right, but simply recognized and protected that God-given right, and strictly prohibited any denial of gun ownership, and
 Whereas, the right to keep and bear arms is guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution; it cannot properly be infringed upon or denied, and
     Whereas, “Red Flag” laws that falsely claim legal authority to confiscate the firearms of Americans violate every American principle protected under the original intent of the American Founders:
     Whereas, A “Red Flag” violates all or in part the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th amendments to the US Constitution,
     Therefore, be it resolved that the Republican Club of Green Valley/Sahuarita (RCGVS) strongly condemns and denounces the current effort to enact so-called “Red Flag” laws, both at the national level, and at the state and local level, and
     Be it further resolved that the most vigorous efforts should be exercised to discourage such laws from being enacted, and the elected representatives should be informed of the action taken by the RCGVS

ConCR adopted the same resolution push/encourage other clubs, orgs and the GOP's to do the same.

Who or what  is CTH?

That is a good question oh glory "Who or what  is CTH?" I am glad you ask. I wondered but failed short for not asking.

Conservative Tree House website.

RSS

THOUGHTS

ITS SURPRISING HOW MUCH YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH IF YOU DON'T CARE WHO GETS THE CREDIT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service