Chairman Lines, Executive Director Kenney and members of the Board of Directors of the Arizona Republican Party:

I am sure that each of you by now is aware of the effort being made by active, meeting attending, Precinct committeemen and women to bring the proxy abuse in the Arizona Republican Party under control.  It is now time for you as individuals and as a Board to step up and do your jobs to bring this abuse under control.

First, You, and each of you, need to contact Chairman of the Rules Committee T.J. Shope and advise him you want HB 2012 passed out of committee and placed before the entire house membership for a vote.

Second, you, and each of you, need to advise every member of the House and Senate that this is an important piece of legislation and you want it to pass.

Third, you, and each of you, need to call a special meeting to address amending state bylaws to limit the use of proxies to no more than two (2).

I am sure by now, you are aware that a large number of precinct committeemen and women are fed up with this abuse of proxies and want the State Bylaws changed to limit their use. Proxies should not be allowed to be considered in establishing a quorum, and no one should be allowed to carry and vote more than two proxies. No one carrying a proxy should be allowed to pass that proxy to a third party to vote as that violates the Principal-Agent rules under agency law.

It is time for you to now step up and do your job or to step down and let someone else do the job.

Archie Dicksion

LD-15 P.C and State Committeeman

Views: 213

Replies to This Discussion

Great job Archie.... I've sent my email out to the Puppets!    Now if we all do it, then we might see some results!

Hopefully we can get hundreds of PC.'s across the state to send emails to Board members to let them know we are fed up with their support of proxy abuse. They need to clean it up or get out.

AZGOP board members are brats.  I would be happy to email them but I don't know their email addresses.

I think you can send the letter or comments to the executive director Matthew Kenney at the email address on his business card as follows. He should forward it to the other members. If you check the official website, there is no way provided to make a contact by phone or email to any of the members of the Board. Why would they hide?

Matthew Kenney        matthew.kenney@azgop.org

archie

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service