Our Father and our God, we humble ourselves before you this day and ask for Your continuing grace and mercy for our nation, our President and Vice President and their families, our brothers and sisters and all those suffering losses in Texas as a result of the hurricane, our men and women in arms in military and police serving to protect us, our emergency first-responders, fire and medical personnel, faith based volunteers, and all those in governing authority.

Cause each of us to answer Your daily call on our lives to yield to Your Holy Spirit's prompting at every occasion. For we are Your ambassadors here on earth. We are Your hands, Your feet, We desire to see others through Your eyes and to be obedient to Your command to Love one another.

We offer You our thanks and praise. We offer You our hearts, souls, minds and strength. Lead us, empower us, convict us, strengthen us, and prepare us for that which You would have each of us do in the times ahead.

In the name of Jesus, the Christ.

AMEN! 

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

09/03/2017 Appeal to Heaven - Living in God's Love

On Friday morning; September 1st; I attended Community Men's Prayer Meeting hosted by Pastor Chuck Carlson of the Sierra Vista Community United Church of Christ. 
The pastor provided me with an excellent scripture for today's conflicts across the nation.

Nothing Can Separate Us from God’s Love

Romans 8:31-39New Living Translation (NLT)

31What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?
32 Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else?
Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself.
Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us.
35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death?
(As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”{a}
37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even
    the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God
    that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

{a} Footnote 8:36 Ps 44:22.

When I returned home; the U.S. mail had delivered a message from the WORLD CHALLENGE PULPIT SERIES - Home of David Wilkerson Ministries with these truths:
1. Once God touches someone and responds to an invitation to be a child of God;  it isn't just part-time.  It's for a lifetime. The Lord never will surrender us to Satan.

2.God will preserve His people. We may falter, fail, or slip back into sin but God will never give up on us: The Lord loves, justice, and does not forsake his people. They are preserved forever.

3. God prepares his people for ever-increasing usefulness. This includes fallen, discouraged servants. We may think God has given up on us collectively or individually and can not use us anymore.
But with reflection, contriteness and seeking His will, you will be prepared for something greater. God even uses the things Satan intends to use to destroy us.

God will deliver us from every satanic – evil – snare, if we call upon him. God will use everything in our life, including failures, problems and trials as preparation for the best to come still ahead.

Psalm 37:28 (NIV)

For the Lord loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. Wrongdoers will be completely destroyed;  the offspring of the wicked will perish.

PRAY:

Dear Heavenly Father Thank You for each and every day you have blessed us here on earth.
Thank You for Your tender mercies. Thank You for giving us friends and family to share joys
and sorrows with. I ask You to bless my friends, relatives, my brothers and sisters in Christ,
and those I care deeply for who are reading this right now. Where there is joy, give them continued joy.
Where there is pain or sorrow, give them your peace and mercy.
Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence.
Where there is need, fulfill their needs.
Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings
and their comings. In your Son's Holy Name!

AMEN

Attachments:

AMEN, AMEN!

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service