Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (1,116)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"AFA, I for one have to think about a little about what you are saying. I'll chew on…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 30 to Ward uses velvet hammer strategy at AZGOP meeting

36 Jan 30
Reply by Pat J

"I actually missed hearing the boo's I had a finger in each ear so I wouldn't have to…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 28 to Ward uses velvet hammer strategy at AZGOP meeting

36 Jan 30
Reply by Pat J

"Many times my thumb went Up well said Rose."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 28 to Ward uses velvet hammer strategy at AZGOP meeting

36 Jan 30
Reply by Pat J

"Linda, I have spent many hours with the McCarthy campaign. . I have witnessed many R…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 27 to Ward uses velvet hammer strategy at AZGOP meeting

36 Jan 30
Reply by Pat J

"Linda, I was hanging in with you until accusations and innuendo surfaced.  Uniting t…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 27 to Ward uses velvet hammer strategy at AZGOP meeting

36 Jan 30
Reply by Pat J

"Totally agree with you Myrna. Lets not forget that she has to deal with the national…"

36 Jan 30
Reply by Pat J

"Proud for all who showed up early to obtain resolution petition signatures and to al…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 26 to Ward uses velvet hammer strategy at AZGOP meeting

36 Jan 30
Reply by Pat J

"Thank you AFA. A vote cast for John Stevens and I guarantee he will serve with integ…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 24 to What we know, what we predict - State AZGOP Meeting 4/25/20

17 Jan 24
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Nan, With permission from John Stevens I am attaching a pdf of his flyer ---  John i…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 23 to What we know, what we predict - State AZGOP Meeting 4/25/20

17 Jan 24

"Much appreciated commentary. I want to unabashedly tout the horn for John Stevens fo…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 23 to What we know, what we predict - State AZGOP Meeting 4/25/20

17 Jan 24

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service