Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (1,430)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"Pat J, I just  want to be clear I do not have marching orders. You don't know me but…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 8, 2020 to Response from Brett Mecum, Candidate for National Committeeman

8 May 9, 2020
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Mecum's  try to cut his way out of his box had no effect on me. This entire thing tu…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 8, 2020 to Response from Brett Mecum, Candidate for National Committeeman

8 May 9, 2020

"I happen to know that Ms Lieberman is a "true" constitutional conservative. I get wh…"

8 May 9, 2020

"Van, Do you think it is quite possible that they count on SC's becoming so angry tha…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 20, 2020 to Good Times Ahead - AZGOP State Meeting

21 Jan 21, 2020
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Vince, I will be a signer to get the resolutions brought to the floor hope more real…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 20, 2020 to Good Times Ahead - AZGOP State Meeting

21 Jan 21, 2020

"John well put."

21 Jan 21, 2020

"I agree. Proxies must at the minimum be allowed only for one where a use of 1 has be…"

21 Jan 21, 2020

"Gonna be a mtg. where we SC's will be treated to the worst behaviors from AZGOP. Sta…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 19, 2020 to Good Times Ahead - AZGOP State Meeting

21 Jan 21, 2020

"Vince, I have long thought that "true" conservatives hope to alter the path of the R…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 15, 2020 to What the Heck Just Happened???

13 Jan 15, 2020
Reply by Jay clagg

"John, "Republicrats" aka "RepublicanCrapCrats". I do hope that good conservative pat…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 15, 2020 to What the Heck Just Happened???

13 Jan 15, 2020
Reply by Jay clagg

RSS

THOUGHTS

ITS SURPRISING HOW MUCH YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH IF YOU DON'T CARE WHO GETS THE CREDIT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service