Rose Sperry's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe, I remember this meeting very well. Thanks for the video.   Rose"

Rose Sperry replied May 5, 2020 to Flashback! Watch the AZGOP Establishment SHUT DOWN the "Anyone But McCain" Resolution

2 May 5, 2020
Reply by Joe Neglia

"Clair,  You are so right! In the political arena we have become a society that only…"

Rose Sperry replied May 16, 2019 to Is the third time the charm for the Republican Party of Arizona?

11 May 18, 2019
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Thanks again to Joe Neglia for staying on top of the bylaws. His actions today assur…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 26, 2019 to The Day Hell Froze Over in Arizona

57 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"This is part of a letter I sent to some of the PC’s in Yavapai County where I reside…"

Rose Sperry replied Mar 23, 2018 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Thanks for the video, Joe.  I agree, No Con-Con! I'll not be one to sit idly by whil…"

Rose Sperry replied Feb 10, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"This Rhino is walking toward the left.  How appropriate.  "

Rose Sperry replied Feb 3, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Marianne and Itasca, you never cease to amaze me. To see things as clearly as you do…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 31, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Right on, Itasca! Yes, it was the day We the People began to take our party back. Jo…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 30, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Bruce, I'm in favor of any way that will permit us to vote for two proxies only. I'm…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 25, 2018 to AZGOP Trying to DUMP Robert's Rules of Order!

17 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Jim O'Connor

"Myrna,  I'm not sure who got the idea of having McSally come to Prescott.  The woman…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 12, 2018 to AZGOP "Party of Inclusion" Exposed As RINO Party of Exclusion (Once Again)

19 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service