Rose Sperry's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

""We don't make the rules, but we play by them." So now it's a game we are playing. T…"

Rose Sperry replied May 5 to Do NOT vote for this man!

26 May 8
Reply by AFA Team2

"Joe, I remember this meeting very well. Thanks for the video.   Rose"

Rose Sperry replied May 5 to Flashback! Watch the AZGOP Establishment SHUT DOWN the "Anyone But McCain" Resolution

2 May 5
Reply by Joe Neglia

"Self-Defeating here is when you say someone isn’t telling the truth — basically call…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 28 to Ward uses velvet hammer strategy at AZGOP meeting

36 Jan 30
Reply by Pat J

"Clair,  You are so right! In the political arena we have become a society that only…"

Rose Sperry replied May 16, 2019 to Is the third time the charm for the Republican Party of Arizona?

11 May 18, 2019
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Thanks again to Joe Neglia for staying on top of the bylaws. His actions today assur…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 26, 2019 to The Day Hell Froze Over in Arizona

57 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"This is part of a letter I sent to some of the PC’s in Yavapai County where I reside…"

Rose Sperry replied Mar 23, 2018 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Thanks for the video, Joe.  I agree, No Con-Con! I'll not be one to sit idly by whil…"

Rose Sperry replied Feb 10, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"This Rhino is walking toward the left.  How appropriate.  "

Rose Sperry replied Feb 3, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Marianne and Itasca, you never cease to amaze me. To see things as clearly as you do…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 31, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Right on, Itasca! Yes, it was the day We the People began to take our party back. Jo…"

Rose Sperry replied Jan 30, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service