WM T(Sparky)Smith '64's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"If we want to fight the McCainiacs  I suggest that we add to the by-laws that State…"

WM T(Sparky)Smith '64 replied Jan 30, 2019 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Sorry that I am not able to attend ---I am a Conservative in LD 28 and do not qualif…"

WM T(Sparky)Smith '64 replied Jul 12, 2017 to NO LONGER HYPOTHETICAL—A SPECIAL MEETING TO REMOVE CHAIRMAN JONATHAN LINES IS SET

20 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"These are trying times!!  Mostly it is the power hungry who wish to feed at the taxp…"

WM T(Sparky)Smith '64 replied May 17, 2017 to CONNIE URIBE HAS THE RIGHT STUFF TO TRANSFORM THE YUMA COUNTY GOP

5 May 18, 2017
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I do not live in LD 23 but I wish I did-- Michelle U-R has a wonderful history work…"

WM T(Sparky)Smith '64 replied Apr 13, 2017 to New Rumble Shaping Up in LD23

6 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"We could solve this little problem by having a run-off primary.  To advance to the g…"

WM T(Sparky)Smith '64 replied Feb 16, 2017 to Defeat McCain by Defeating Flake

28 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Tristan works tirelessly  to help the City of Phoenix Committee as we work to get th…"

WM T(Sparky)Smith '64 replied Jan 4, 2017 to Tristan Manos & Chris Herring, Candidates for Maricopa County Republican Party Chairman

2 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Hmmmmm!!!  lets see Like a lot of folks---I voted my conscience in Presidential Prim…"

WM T(Sparky)Smith '64 replied Oct 12, 2016 to Tripwire Crossed – The Last Desperate Plot of the GOPe…

4 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Thank you Jim---will work for you---I know you will work to Honor the Social Contact…"

WM T(Sparky)Smith '64 replied Sep 10, 2016 to Conservative candidate for AZGOP Chair would like your vote

5 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by WM T(Sparky)Smith '64

"yeppers  dear olde RG at work"

WM T(Sparky)Smith '64 replied Apr 5, 2016 to Important Message in MCRC Briefs

10 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Pat J

"The PROTECTED Corporatist Republicans---read RINO are working hard to: If you are w…"

WM T(Sparky)Smith '64 replied Mar 3, 2016 to Why I HATE the GOP

10 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Tom Morrissey

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service