Peggy McClain's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a great post, thank you!  "

Peggy McClain replied Jan 29, 2019 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Great idea, I would like to be included.  If nothing else, we can vet candidates thr…"

Peggy McClain replied Apr 17, 2018 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

"Bingo Marianne.  You eloquently explained why I dumped the GOP two weeks ago. I'm a…"

Peggy McClain replied Apr 16, 2018 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

"Myrna, you don't need this club.  You can do and have done much more for Constitutio…"

Peggy McClain replied Mar 24, 2018 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"When I returned home from the State meeting to elect delegates to go to Cleveland, I…"

Peggy McClain replied Jan 27, 2018 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"I read there were 13 or so SC who had some administrative errors with their call let…"

Peggy McClain replied Jan 25, 2018 to AZGOP has OUTDONE themselves for the Mandatory Meeting - Take a look

38 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Please listen to Seth and Chris Monday, 11-13-17. They are on 960AM from 3-6PM Phoen…"

Peggy McClain replied Nov 12, 2017 to McCain trolls continue to PURGE the party of Lincoln Republicans

11 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by John5319

"There are plenty of AZGOP State Committeemen who care about Republican values, the p…"

Peggy McClain replied Nov 12, 2017 to McCain trolls continue to PURGE the party of Lincoln Republicans

11 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by John5319

"Farhana Ahmed has just moved into LD18, has become a PC, and is running for State Re…"

Peggy McClain replied Sep 1, 2017 to Anything but United4Victory

6 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I bet a few dollars of the $10,000 would have been put to good use by Frank Schmuck…"

Peggy McClain replied Jan 22, 2017 to AZGOP Candidate Jonathan Lines from Those Who Know Him Best

9 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Jan Fielder-Smith

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service