Jan Fielder-Smith's Discussions (324)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, dear.  It is so distressing to see what I'm sure are very nice people disagree s…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Jan 23, 2019 to Look what is on Twitter - K Ward

32 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"When I was young, I did so love to watch boxing matches.  I do feel in reading these…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Jan 19, 2019 to New wind blowing in the AZGOP race, Part II

21 Jan 20, 2019
Reply by Pat J

"Oh, Ms Francine. You have nailed it.  I was astonished to read in these pages that S…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Oct 22, 2017 to How deep is the war within the Republican Party

38 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"Thank you, Mr. Morrissey, for your thoughts.  Of course, we all know you were an emb…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Oct 22, 2017 to How deep is the war within the Republican Party

38 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"Dear Mr. Morrissey. I do believe you have used that term frequently and "can't under…"

38 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"Oh, Ms. Sadler, you are so very right about our current politicians.  I have read al…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Sep 18, 2017 to THERE APPEARS TO BE A FAKE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN NAVAJO COUNTY.

20 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Dear Senator Allen, You have turned a very bad corner.  You were once respected by a…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Sep 12, 2017 to THERE APPEARS TO BE A FAKE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN NAVAJO COUNTY.

20 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Oh, Myrna dear.  "May" is the wrong word.  I do believe you were looking for "do." …"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Aug 9, 2017 to Ferrari Exposed: Anti-Conservative Activist Trying to Take over the State Party! GO MARIANNE!!

29 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Oh, my goodness.  I thought the Republicans were hateful to Barry Goldwater, not tha…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Aug 9, 2017 to Ferrari Exposed: Anti-Conservative Activist Trying to Take over the State Party! GO MARIANNE!!

29 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Mr. F (I can only imagine what that stands for), you do not know me so you are in no…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Jul 26, 2017 to There are no Proxy votes in Congress

27 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by Jan Fielder-Smith

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service