Ernest Mc Collum's Discussions (341)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you kidding me you guys just now understanding this half the country is commie's…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Mar 26, 2018 to Soros' hands in the Republican Party

12 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"I just thought about the fighting we all do those of us tea party types that are sma…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jan 26, 2018 to AZGOP has OUTDONE themselves for the Mandatory Meeting - Take a look

38 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Send out a survey asking members if they support the following, loses of property ri…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jan 23, 2018 to Republicans of Navajo County

8 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"We all need to send e-mail to Trump demanding that the treaty UN Agenda 21 be taken…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jan 16, 2018 to A View of the Watchamecallums Republicans Meeting, election results

14 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"They truly are ill informed if they think we are the unwashed most of the people i k…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Oct 30, 2017 to Flake And Corker Are Running: Sunday’s Comic

5 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Vince Ansel

"we should all jump ship go to the constitution party."

Ernest Mc Collum replied Oct 21, 2017 to How deep is the war within the Republican Party

38 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"How do we do this I have a Survey that I gave out to as many that I could and 96% ag…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Aug 30, 2017 to The Slow Death of the Republican Party

23 Aug 30, 2017

"We all need to move to the constitution party. Is there a Democrat news letter on th…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Aug 28, 2017 to The Slow Death of the Republican Party

23 Aug 30, 2017

"Let's face facts John Mc Cain along with many in congress have committed TREASON wit…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Aug 28, 2017 to The Task Isn't Over - Lines Recall Update

13 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Connie Uribe

"pick a date we can meet on sat we can bring a donation to give to Gabby and take ove…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jun 27, 2017 to 175+ DAYS AND COUNTING -- JONATHAN LINES IN PERPETUAL BREACH OF AZGOP BYLAWS

27 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Connie Uribe

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service