Myrna Lieberman's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"The only reason I am back on AFA is to respond to Mr. Mecum.    AFA has broken its o…"

Myrna Lieberman replied May 8 to Response from Brett Mecum, Candidate for National Committeeman

8 May 9
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"My eye is always on the prize . Graham is only part of the problem . There isnt anyt…"

Myrna Lieberman replied May 5 to Do NOT vote for this man!

26 May 8
Reply by AFA Team2

"Brett Mecum has baggage : https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/brett-mecum-arizona-r…"

Myrna Lieberman replied May 4 to Do NOT vote for this man!

26 May 8
Reply by AFA Team2

"www.JoeNeglia.com If you consider yourself a Conservative, a tea party patriot , the…"

26 May 8
Reply by AFA Team2

" Hold on Jaspergoat . I thought this was a form that welcomed differences of opinion…"

26 May 8
Reply by AFA Team2

" Neither my words or tone were emotional.    Mr. Mecum is very capable and brings mu…"

Myrna Lieberman replied May 3 to Do NOT vote for this man!

26 May 8
Reply by AFA Team2

" Very surprised at the Arizona Freedom Alliance endorsing this man. Brett Mecum is n…"

Myrna Lieberman replied May 3 to Do NOT vote for this man!

26 May 8
Reply by AFA Team2

"Look at McCarthy's campaign material and listen to his speeches. If he confided in m…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Jan 27 to Ward uses velvet hammer strategy at AZGOP meeting

36 Jan 30
Reply by Pat J

"When you say it is laughable to believe there is corruption, fine. I didnt take it a…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Jan 27 to Ward uses velvet hammer strategy at AZGOP meeting

36 Jan 30
Reply by Pat J

" McSally is the female version of McCain. If you want to take control back from the…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Jan 26 to Ward uses velvet hammer strategy at AZGOP meeting

36 Jan 30
Reply by Pat J

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service