George Moriarty's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Noted."

George Moriarty replied Sep 10, 2019 to State GOP Looks To Clear Nomination Path For Trump By Canceling Primary

8 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I agree with not having the PPE, and if I had the power, I'd eliminate them forever…"

George Moriarty replied Sep 10, 2019 to State GOP Looks To Clear Nomination Path For Trump By Canceling Primary

8 Sep 10, 2019

"Yes it is! And there are many others as well. None should be used by a Republican ai…"

George Moriarty replied Jan 27, 2019 to The Day Hell Froze Over in Arizona

57 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"Congratulations to Kelli Ward. Now is the time for all Republicans, all factions, al…"

George Moriarty replied Jan 26, 2019 to The Day Hell Froze Over in Arizona

57 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"It's amazing to me how many Republicans--prominent Republicans--have endorsed Jonath…"

George Moriarty replied Jan 24, 2019 to EXCLUSIVE: Leaked Internal Arizona GOP Memo Raises Serious Concerns About 2020 —

14 Jan 26, 2019
Reply by jfreden

"You're absolutely right, especially about recruiting. As an extension, the way to ch…"

George Moriarty replied Jan 16, 2019 to 2019 Maricopa County Republican Committee Statutory Meeting Election Results

12 Jan 17, 2019

""

George Moriarty replied Jan 16, 2019 to 2019 Maricopa County Republican Committee Statutory Meeting Election Results

12 Jan 17, 2019

"The correct number for proxies isn't two . . . it's zero! Robert's Rules is crystal…"

George Moriarty replied Jan 14, 2019 to 2019 Maricopa County Republican Committee Statutory Meeting Election Results

12 Jan 17, 2019

"Great point! If I weren't so lazy, I'd have listed the names instead of grabbing a s…"

George Moriarty replied Jan 29, 2018 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"Your comment piqued my interest, but my search came up empty. If you have a link to…"

George Moriarty replied Jan 29, 2018 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service