Mike White's Discussions (586)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"1. Fix e-Verify so that employers have to use it before, not after, hiring employees…"

Mike White replied May 3 to Trump Orders Overhaul Of U.S. Asylum System As Crisis At Border Surges

5 May 3
Reply by Jay clagg

"I suspect the President is being restrained by Mitch McConnell and pro-immigration b…"

Mike White replied May 2 to Trump Orders Overhaul Of U.S. Asylum System As Crisis At Border Surges

5 May 3
Reply by Jay clagg

"Let us not go for perfection, but rather on a goal to start loosening the strangleho…"

Mike White replied Jan 17 to New wind blowing in AZGOP race, Part I

48 Jan 20
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"The establishment has the Chairman and the 3 Vice Chairmen -- everything, in fact, b…"

Mike White replied Apr 25, 2018 to The case against Jim Vance & Sylvia Allen

31 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Is this whole Navajo County political mess really just one-sided, with the present N…"

Mike White replied Apr 25, 2018 to The case against Jim Vance & Sylvia Allen

31 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"The DC Establishment's McConnell, Schumer, and Ryan just handed President Trump a hu…"

Mike White replied Mar 23, 2018 to Congress Releases the $1.3 Trillion, 2,232-Page Omnibus Spending Bill - Trump Threatens to Veto

6 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"I have to wonder if the establishment Republicans (e.g., the disHonorable Mitch McCo…"

Mike White replied Mar 23, 2018 to Congress Releases the $1.3 Trillion, 2,232-Page Omnibus Spending Bill - Trump Threatens to Veto

6 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"Yes, do join the AZ CDL.  They are very active and effective in protecting and advan…"

Mike White replied Mar 20, 2018 to RINO Alert: "Republican" AZ House Speaker Exposes Himself as RINO?

4 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Another observation on Diane Douglas -- she said nada in her speech at the Mandatory…"

Mike White replied Feb 10, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"But who exactly pulled resolution N off the Consensus Calendar?  It was the very fir…"

Mike White replied Feb 6, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service