Itasca Small's Discussions (169)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"[I am an LD25 PC & State Committeewoman who will be voting at the AZGOP Statutor…"

Itasca Small replied Jan 24, 2019 to Special Announcement - Bob Branch joins Shamley Executive Team

6 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by Nancy Jenkins

"Thank you, Mingus Mountain Republican Club!  It is truly inspiring to see 100% of yo…"

Itasca Small replied Feb 22, 2018 to Cottonwood Takes a Stand

3 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Mike, From my perspective, SPI Diane Douglas has betrayed the People of Arizona man…"

Itasca Small replied Feb 15, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Bruce, Yes, thank you!  I assuredly have talked with my state senator and represent…"

Itasca Small replied Feb 11, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Thanks, Joe, If this video and others by JBS do not at least give patriots pause to…"

Itasca Small replied Feb 11, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Bruce, For starters, please see my Discussion in the AZ Legislation Group, here:  PR…"

Itasca Small replied Feb 9, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"I agree, Russell.  I think we are over-complicating it! Zero proxies, Two proxies; b…"

Itasca Small replied Feb 8, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Thank you, Mike, for adding clarity to the question of the proposed bylaw amendment…"

Itasca Small replied Feb 7, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Thank you, Bruce M. Piepho, I realize it isn’t always easy to get to discussion thre…"

Itasca Small replied Feb 7, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"Thank you, Russell, for your expanded treatment of “compromise.”  And, Mike for your…"

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2023   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service