John5319's Discussions (1,923)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"Since our own FBI cannot find criminals when they have the resources to do so, what…"

John5319 replied May 3 to Trump Orders Overhaul Of U.S. Asylum System As Crisis At Border Surges

5 May 3
Reply by Jay clagg

"Trump's State of The Union address ... made the choice very clear for all to hear an…"

John5319 replied Feb 6 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Sadly you don't understand why Capitalism exists ... the Freedom and Liberty to act…"

John5319 replied Jan 31 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14

"All are excellent points !! We must remain on the offensive and not sit back to allo…"

John5319 replied Jan 29 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14

"Like you I question the "path" that the collectivists and those on the socialized le…"

John5319 replied Dec 8, 2018 to GOP should study Colorado's change in tint, from purple to blue

3 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by John5319

"Trump has revealed himself to be a liberal spending idiot .. and we all believed and…"

John5319 replied Mar 23, 2018 to Congress Releases the $1.3 Trillion, 2,232-Page Omnibus Spending Bill - Trump Threatens to Veto

6 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"Information is DANGEROUS to those who want to enslave us ...... Stand strong ... Sta…"

John5319 replied Jan 21, 2018 to End Proxy Abuse

14 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Lines falls right in line with the Motus Operandi of ... "I'm here from the Governme…"

John5319 replied Jan 14, 2018 to AZGOP "Party of Inclusion" Exposed As RINO Party of Exclusion (Once Again)

19 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"I'm getting sick and tired of the waiting for the Justice Department under Jeff Sess…"

John5319 replied Dec 8, 2017 to Rep. Trent Franks resigning from Congress

28 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Mike White

"You are so right ... a no ... is a no ... unless the politics of personal destructio…"

John5319 replied Dec 7, 2017 to Rep. Trent Franks resigning from Congress

28 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Mike White

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service