Russell Sias's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, absolutely.  ALL the records and finances.  All of them. "

Russell Sias replied Feb 14 to Republican Party of Arizona Names Leslie White as New Executive Director

8 Feb 16
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"I would submit that from the very first meeting of the National Association for the…"

Russell Sias replied Feb 10 to African-American Republican Legislator Calls Out East Valley NAACP President's Hypocrisy

6 Feb 13
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Some thoughts: Is the party part a "representative" form of government?  If so how d…"

Russell Sias replied Jan 23 to Look what is on Twitter - K Ward

32 Jan 29
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Your question raises the issue of campaign financing, and how the money can be handl…"

Russell Sias replied Jan 23 to Look what is on Twitter - K Ward

32 Jan 29
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Draining the swamp of the swamp dwellers is a big project!  He is doing pretty good…"

Russell Sias replied Nov 12, 2018 to House Republicans forgot to act like Republicans, so they lost

16 Jan 11
Reply by jfreden

"Jason Chaffetz, of UT also should be on this list, I think.  He retired VERY abruptl…"

Russell Sias replied Sep 10, 2018 to The Truth: why 26 Republicans are not running for re-election

15 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Pat J

"Walter, you are kidding, right?  The 17th Amendment has been in place for let's see,…"

Russell Sias replied Apr 19, 2018 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

"Thanks, Marianne, for the whack along side the head. There is little doubt that we l…"

Russell Sias replied Apr 17, 2018 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

"I usually ask, what effort will they make to repeal the 17th amendment (for I can ma…"

Russell Sias replied Apr 17, 2018 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

"Think about this:  In the past presidency, how many times did they absolutely promis…"

Russell Sias replied Apr 16, 2018 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service