LaMont E. Andrews's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent response Clair... Very sad that the most recent AZGOP chairman election di…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Aug 30 to AZGOP chair’s consulting firm working on legislative races

7 Aug 31
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"This is VERY disappointing as far as Mike Pence but I am not surprised at all at Rya…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Mar 22 to Email thread: Pence and Ryan, 2016

7 Mar 23

"Very very sad that the NAACP has been hijacked by the ultra left liberals and "used"…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Feb 11 to African-American Republican Legislator Calls Out East Valley NAACP President's Hypocrisy

6 Feb 13

"This travesty has been going on for years but went to a whole new level after we cen…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Nov 29, 2018 to Fraud occuring at the GOP District level

17 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"While I agree with the content as well as the general theme of the article, I also l…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Nov 12, 2018 to House Republicans forgot to act like Republicans, so they lost

16 Jan 11
Reply by jfreden

"I would say that it's a very sad day in America but instead have to say that it's be…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Apr 16, 2018 to Are Republicans This Desperate To Destroy President Trump?

44 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

"This has been one of my single biggest beefs/frustrations with the whole meeting gar…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Jan 22, 2018 to AZGOP Trying to DUMP Robert's Rules of Order!

17 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Jim O'Connor

"I'm mailing a $100.00 check to Marianne in the morning and challenge 99 others to do…"

LaMont E. Andrews replied Aug 28, 2017 to Russell has the right idea!

4 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Karen Gevaert

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service