All Discussions Tagged 'secretary' (6)

← Back to Watching the GOP
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the third time the charm for the Republican Party of Arizona?

AZGOP Files Third Complaint Against Democrat State Senator Bowie and CA's Sister District Project for Violating Campaign Finance Laws “…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

11 May 18
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

IT IS TIME TO RECALL CHAIRMAN LINES

Note: this photo is the work and sole property of Arizona Daily Independent (ADI) Lines was elected to the AZGOP chairman with the extraor…

Started by Bruce M Piepho

6 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Connie Uribe

175+ DAYS AND COUNTING -- JONATHAN LINES IN PERPETUAL BREACH OF AZGOP BYLAWS

How Much Longer Before AZGOP Stonewalling Takes on the Odor of Deliberate Malfeasance? Or has it, already?   BREACHES WE CURRENTLY KNOW ABO…

Started by Marianne Ferrari

27 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Connie Uribe

Kim Owens - The Villain in the AZGOP Armegeddon Drama?

On Saturday, June 17th, at the 2nd AZGOP Executive Committeemen meeting in Flagstaff, Az,  I had a very strange exchange between myself and…

5 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

AZGOP- New Chairman, Same Secrecy Policies

[Editor: "If you don't want to reveal hidden information, just create a new rule out of whole cloth."  That has long been the operating pro…

3 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

Congrats to the Winners

Yesterday, the Statutory Meeting of AZGOP took place in Phoenix.  The primary purpose was to elect a new Chairman.  Along with that, the tw…

28 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by ANITA CHRISTY

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service