I believe there’s something suspicious about the great number of Congressional Republicans not seeking re-election in 2018. Roll Call reports that on average 22 House Republicans retire each cycle. But according to NPR we’re looking at a record number of Republicans leaving Capitol Hill. I’m not prepared to believe they have all decided they’ve served long enough and now it’s time to say goodbye to the lobbyists, glitz and glamor, and head back to the farm.

Being elected to Congress is the greatest welfare job available. There are only a total of 535 of those Access welfare cards available and even at that they are not all available at once.

Paul Ryan’s announcement that he would not seek re-election brings the number of House Republicans not seeking re-election to 39 for the moment.

Granted several are not seeking re-election to the House in order to run for a Senate seat, while a couple others have decided to run for governor of their respective states. And one Congressman isn’t seeking re-election because he is awaiting confirmation as NASA Administrator. Notwithstanding, my suspicions are that the great number of Republicans choosing to leave office at this point is not an accident, especially since many of their seats can be flipped by Democrats.

My suspicions are that many leaving office have been coerced, with the promise of lucrative positions for them and/or their families. Some are being forced to not seek re-election because they’ve been caught in compromising behavior. There are those who have been outed for their amoral behavior and use of taxpayer monies to buy their way out of the consequences for their immoral behavior. I remind you that the public still doesn’t know the names of all of the Representatives who spent over $17 million to cover up their sexual improprieties. Nor have the names of all of the Representatives who used taxpayer money to pay for the abortions of staff members and in one alleged case, the abortion of their daughter’s friend they were involved with.

I do not believe it is singularly Democrat operatives who are behind forcing Republicans out of the door. The past behavior of Karl Rove and the overall behavior of George Soros force me to ask the question: “Are the two men somehow working together to derail the President We the People constitutionally elected?”

Continue reading...

Views: 400

Replies to This Discussion

Marianne: Americans live under the ten planks of the Communist Manifesto as a result of alternating between the two parties comprising the tyrannical party. If there's to be hope for America's future it will probably come by enough people realizing what we did in the past was insane; i.e., repeat a process and expect a different result. My choice is the Constitution party. I know Darrell Castle who was it's last Presidential candidate. Good man.

Thanks, Marianne, for the whack along side the head.

There is little doubt that we live under a two party system.  The problem is that BOTH parties are manipulating the people, not listening to the people, and are therefore corrupted.

It's pretty simple not to file the signatures I have already collected to be a PC for the R party.  Just throw them in the trash, rather than turn them in.  That part is almost easy, with the exception that I feel like I am walking away from a fight that I should continue.  But, as you have suggested, why bother losing again?

Okay, I get it!  I have to agree, there is no point in fighting this particular battle any longer.

So, let's move on.  When, where, how, do we start a legitimate conservative party?.  It's time, well, actually, well past time.  I'm in.

Just a pointless side thought.  Just think, we conservatives, by pulling out of the R party, could actually eliminate the need to gather all those bogus proxies!  We could actually allow them to be honest for aa change.  Why would they need proxies any longer, if they were not trying so hard to control the conservative vote they otherwise would have to deal with?  It would be a win-win!!!  I know, I know, I am being flippant, just ignore me.  Well, sometimes, anyway.

Okay, let's go!  This is something well out of my field of experience.  So, what, when, & how?  Let's get started.

This idea of starting a new party is being discussed in many groups, large and small.  If you will use it and find it useful, AFA can start a private page for those who would like to discuss and connect with others discussing this topic.  It would be closed to all except those accepted in that particular group and would have to get permission from whoever admins it to participate.  Others would see the main page but none of the discussions, giving everyone an opportunity to be frank and engaged.  If YOU are interested in such a group here, let us know and we will designate an admin to control the page/group discussion, accept members, etc.  AFA would be an automatic member but would not otherwise participate most of the time.  You can reply here or PM us at team-azfreedomalliance2@hushmail.com or by sending us a message through our Inbox in the Sign In box.

Seems worth while.

Great idea, I would like to be included.  If nothing else, we can vet candidates through a private page since some of us won't have the LD avenue anymore to get to know the candidates (whether they are phony or not when speaking to LDs).  Thanks.

Please include me . Thank you

Include me as well and I thank all.

I would say that it's a very sad day in America but instead have to say that it's been a VERY sad fifteen months or so and while all the previously cited reasons for this mass exodus probably apply, I believe just as you that there is indeed coercion at the root of all this thereby putting "us" in an untenable position to defend and making President Trump an impotent lame duck for the balance of his presidency.  While I have been somewhat apathetically absent for a while, I will do everything I can to identify and support conservative candidates running all offices here in our great state as well as nationwide if possible. And I ask each and every one reading this to please continue to provide us with slates of recognized, vetted, true conservative candidates that we can all get behind and support... We'll need to do it "in spite of FB, Twitter and the social media channels who have vowed to destroy all of just as McCain has done to the AZ PC community over the years...

LaMont, I do hope that you consider supporting Dr. Kelli Ward. 

LaMont: You are right on needing to "vet" candidates. Here's what I use.

Dear candidate/Representative/Senator ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­______________________________. Do you agree:

The purpose of government is to secure people’s unalienable Rights to Life, Liberty and an opportunity for Happiness as stated in the Declaration of Independence? Yes  no

To be lawful government must comply with the principles and policies set forth in our Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of Rights when interpreted in the spirit of providing American’s life, liberty, and an opportunity for happiness? Yes    No

Any government Act that’s diminished or destroyed any Americans ability to enjoy a Right is an unlawful Act that must be corrected in order for government to be lawful? Yes  no

“Federal action has exceeded the clear bounds of its jurisdiction under the Constitution and thus violated rights guaranteed the people” as alleged by thirty governors? Yes No

The governor’s pledge “to restore to the states and the people the prerogatives and freedoms guaranteed them under the Constitution” must be supported? Yes  No  If yes will you do so?  Yes    No

The Constitution's 10th Amendment stating "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution .... are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people" is incontestable evidence that the only lawful powers of the Federal Government are those specified in the Constitution?  Yes   No

States created the federal government as their AGENT and possess the ultimate authority and responsibility for the proper interpretation and implementation of the Constitution? Yes    No

Two threats to the Constitution are a Constitutional Convention and bankruptcy of our states? Yes No   If yes will you support legislation designed to minimize or eliminate these threats?  Yes   No

To fulfill the governor’s pledge the US must control its own destiny which requires modifying or terminating its membership in the United Nations and returning to a wealth based medium of exchange meeting the spirit and intent of Art. 1. 8:5 of the Constitution?    Yes    No   If  yes, will you introduce legislation dedicated to these changes?  Yes    No

The Emergency Banking Act of 3/9/33 that made Americans official enemies of the Federal government and gave dictatorial powers to the Presidency must be repealed? Yes  No

Treaties, a purview of the President with the consent of the Senate, cannot lawfully create law as Art. 1 Sec.1 of our Constitution vested all legislative powers in the Congress? Yes No

By applying doctrines of “interposition” and “nullification,” states can reject Federal legislation with which they disagree. (see South Carolinas 1832 Ordinance of Nullification) yes no

The 1946 change to the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure denying citizens their 5th Amendment right to Common Law Grand Juries was/is un constitutional and must be nullified? Yes    No   If yes will you introduce or support such action?   Yes    No

The 17th Amendment was fraudulently introduced and adopted and must be rescinded? Yes  no

Please send your completed questionnaire to my email at _________________________ or my home at _______________________________.  Should you have questions please call me at ­­­­­­­­­­­________________.

As for Kelli Ward. She spent time in the legislature and not once to my knowledge did she make any effort to bring attention to what might be the most important issue of all; our monetary policy that is in compliance with the 5th plank of the Communist Manifesto. See http://thecnc.org/Documents/DebtReduction.htm.

Do we have permission to copy/paste and modify your letter for other points of message important to us?

We sit here faced with two outstanding opportunities: 2 new senators to have before the end of the year.  But Ducey will appoint one of his buddies like Kirk Adams to fill McCain's current seat, or someone like that, and we have NO true conservatives running in the primary except an 86 year old former sheriff who can't win.  The other two just pretend in public to be conservatives but catch them in private, oh, yes, a totally different story.  What a miserable situation.  The uniparty will thrive in AZ.  We have 9 congressional districts. Two are held but actual conservatives.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service