BREAKING: Paul Ryan Had A Secret Meeting An Hour After He Killed The Healthcare Bill

[Editor: Doesn't Ryan look a little nervous? We realize this has not been confirmed but knowing Ryan and his "won't ever support Trump" position, we will leave it to you to decide.]

By Stryker  /  Last Line of Defense

Speaker of the House and total sellout Paul Ryan was photographed yesterday, just one hour after announcing to the world that the GOP health care bill was dead in the water, rushing to a secret meeting in a residential neighborhood of Washington DC. A reporter for the Washington Examiner heard on a secured channel that Ryan had broken away from his security detail and managed to follow him and take the above photograph of him exiting the vehicle.

Editor’s Note: While this is almost impossible to confirm and could very well be fake news right, there is always that moment where anything in Washington DC is possible…. 

The men he is with aren’t his Secret Service detail. They are the driver and lead agent for former President Barack Obama. Examiner reporter Walter Lyons stayed on scene long enough to see Ryan leave approximately an hour later. He told a colleague at the Federalist Papers:

“He was full of smiles. It was as if he had just accomplished a mission that he had been working on for months.”

It would appear that Ryan has been working with Obama’s Deep State shadow government all along. Whether he was promised the White House after a plan to overthrow President trump or a percentage of the millions per month Obama makes from Obamacare royalties, Paul Ryan is a traitor to America.

Spread this far and wide and see that the truth gets out. It’s our duty as Americans. You know the mainstream media will pretend this either didn’t happen or spin it into something “good” for Republicans.

Views: 500

Replies to This Discussion

As one of the 'younger set' at one time, I railed against the SS withholdings. I knew I could grow that money better than gov. Now that I am at retirement, I see that is true. Gov intrusion again. Let's spare our younger set and hope they have sense enough to invest. Or give them options but in reality they aren't saving for their futures with SS, they are paying for ours.

The future of our economic system is the reliance on the Federal Reserve to continue its unabated practices of enforcing OUR government to print money, expanding the money supply by debt, selling the Ponzi scheme of collateral bonds, and expanding its worldwide enslavement for the Dollar. When the debit cards become our ONLY source for spending and payments ... we have become the serf and slave ... to "the mark of the beast". The International Monetary Fund, our Import-Export Bank, and the continual rising of our National Debt ceiling is the forewarned sign of an economic cataclysm. It will happen, for it will consolidate power and control to those who already have their materialism, and not a Truth of goodness.

So, how do You know that?

I would not doubt it. He passed anything Obama wanted rarely denying him a vote. The old saying about keeping your enemies closer than your friends goes back to the days of Royalty. The Sovereign would lock their enemies in the dungeon in the bowels of the castle to make sure they could cause no more trouble without elevating them to the status of Martyr by executing them, since most executions were done in public.

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2023   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service