We once hoped that all of the fraud in elections would be happening by the democrats.  Hope fades when we get reports of what is happening in so many of our GOP Precinct Committeemen (PCs) legislative districts.  For you who don't understand the way this works, the state is divided into legislative districts for the purpose of electing officials to represent the district on behalf of the voters.  Included in that is elections for GOP and DNC party officers within the district plus State Committeemen who will go to the annual GOP/DNC State Meetings to elect those who will run the GOP/DNC in Arizona.  For the GOP, this is an important election as we have reported on many times before.  McCain purged precinct committeemen out of many districts because they were too conservative.  He needed his own people in those positions to be sure they elected only his people to run the party in Arizona and that is what has happened for way too long.  We saw the results of that in clear view this election when the AZGOP did nothing to help Republicans get elected in state races.... except for Gov. Duecy.

Now, all districts across the state - there are 30 of them - are in the process of electing the officers who will run the districts and the State Committeemen who will choose county and state officers for the GOP over the next two years.  If Republicans have a prayer of winning back any seats lost to democrats this year, it rests with these local district and county elections of officers.  Because Ducey and other establishment GOPe elite don't want to give up control, shenanigans go on in these elections.  Here are just a few reports we have received.

It's reported in Yuma County, there were too many infractions to count but it all added up to keeping conservatives away from having a vote at the state meeting, ensuring all of Yuma county votes will go to the most establishment candidate... in this case, Jonathan Lines who has done a remarkably horrible job as AZGOP Chairman whose job is to help Republicans get elected.  Lines and his family own that district.

In LD23, it has been reported to us that the Chairman, Nancy Ordowski, single handedly made a slate of "favorites" to get elected as State Committeemen.  Absent from that list are conservative stalwarts that at least one person labeled to be on her "enemies list."  Included are establishment Lines PCs who will likely vote for Lines again.  Also being reported is that she trashed some nomination forms from PCs who wanted to run for State Committee seats.  Subsequently, these PCs will not be on the ballot at their meeting.  "We must keep the district in the hands of the conservatives" is the cry we have heard but to re-elect a chairman who does this stuff is insanity.  Where is the moral integrity?  We just now got a report that someone else is handing out the perverted slate, saying it can't "appear" that the chairman had anything to do with it.  Dems in action could not do more damage.

Then there is this report that came to us just now, also:

From Archie Dicksion, LD15 PC  [LD15 was packed with pretend PCs two years ago by then AZGOP Chairman Robert Graham for the purpose of controlling the district by people who don't even show up!]

Republican Legislative District 15 held its reorganization meeting last evening. There should have been nothing particularly unusual about that, but just perhaps there was. Also, just perhaps those events affect not just LD-15 but every precinct committeeman in the state. I say that because every year the state meeting is held in the City of Phoenix and what happened last evening in LD-15 puts all of you in outlying counties at a significant disadvantage.

LD-15 has a whopping 215 members up from I believe 165 members in 2016. That is good right? Well maybe not so good. Let us take a look at what transpired last evening. Bare in mind, this was the second meeting of the year and was the district reorganization meeting. Of those 215 members 46 did not appear in person or by proxy. Of the remaining 169, there were 72 present in person and 97 appeared by proxy. A whopping 45 percent of the votes cast last evening were by proxy.

Why is this important you ask? Well in this case it is important because of the Call notice that was sent out.  The effective part of that notice is as follows:

"IMPORTANT!

If you know ahead of time that you will not be able to attend the November meeting, you MUST fully fill out the attached Proxy form and return it to a fellow PC located within your precinct." 

The important word used here is the word MUST [emphasis ours] and is accentuated (by the secretary) to call direct attention to what is mandatory for a precinct committeeman. If you are not going to attend in person, you MUST fill out a proxy. [emphasis ours]  Then it goes on to state “you MUST give that proxy to a PC located within your precinct. Please note, there is no such requirement in the State Bylaws, Maricopa County Bylaws or LD-15 Bylaws. Concerning to whom the proxy must be given is in direct conflict with Arizona Revised Codes. So, it seems our young secretary is making up his own laws as he goes. Upon receiving this Call Notice, I forwarded an email to our District Chair and to our County Chair requesting that the  incorrect information be corrected. You guessed it, I received no reply from our County Chair or our District Chair. Thus by their failure to respond they endorsed this incorrect information that was sent to PC’s many of whom are newly elected and have never attended an orientation meeting. I challenged the use of proxies at the meeting last evening because of this intentionally misleading information. You can guess the outcome of that.  Was this misleading information given with the INTENT to MISLEAD precinct committeemen? Does it constitute a form of ballot harvesting? In my opinion it does.

Volunteers counted the ballots cast at the meeting last evening. A competent observer that after the time to vote for State Committeemen was closed informs me, an individual was observed sitting at the computer to tally the votes. That person was observed to be filling in blanks on empty ballots. When asked what they were doing this person responded that they were filling out the 6 ballots they carried. This was being done after the time to vote had closed and while the individual was sitting at the table to count ballots. [emphasis ours. This is just what Andre Fontes did in a different form]

For those of you in outlying counties, this is important because you travel great distances to attend the State Meeting while those in Maricopa county travel relatively short distances. The number of no-shows in Maricopa County voting by proxy can exceed the voting capacity of all of the other counties combined.

It is long past time to put an end to the misuse of proxies in the Arizona Republican Party. Why is a person recruited to become a PC or why does a person run to be elected as a PC knowing that they will never attend a meeting. I submit they are being recruited solely for their proxy to help keep control of the party. It is long past time that the leadership from state and county chairmen to district chairmen realizes that the strength of the party lies in the ground level precinct committeemen. When you disenfranchise those that are diligent and hard working solely for the sake of acquiring a proxy to vote you are bringing about the demise of the very party you represent.

I am sending this to Maricopa County Chairman, Chris Herring and requesting that he convene an independent neutral panel to investigate into the events that transpired in LD-15 last evening.

If we as PC’s will not speak up at injustices, then our voices cannot be heard.

END

This is just the tip of the iceberg.

One would think that the GOP precinct committeemen and leadership would be more honest but if that is your impression, let's just disabuse you of that right now. Most of these folks are honest good people but they become victims of the few who aren't.  This has been going on consistently for the past six years. Hopefully, PCs will put a stop to it now.  Hopefully.

Views: 569

Replies to This Discussion

Yes...PC's are out of control. Below is my email that was sent today to AZGOP Executive Director ( memo not attached).

Kyle,
The LD 13 organizational meeting of Nov. 28 was not managed well by the chair. There were many failures. No advance notice of the slate of candidates, and not all PC members contacted. Members not happy. This is how the GOP loses members and I am ready to walk away and become an independent voter.  Another vote needs to occur for State committee members for LD 13.
Of critical concern is that Michael Carbone ,chair of LD 13, was getting proxies out of his precinct which is against State law. Yes, a Republican using Democratic tactics, ballot harvesting.  See attached memo given to the LD13 credential committee last night. The AZ GOP needs to investigate and take action against the LD 13 Chair.
Thank you for your time.
Brent Backus
LD13 Committeeman, Waddell precinct

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government 
from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of 
them.
  - Thomas Jefferson

Please post if you get a response.  I don't think you will. That's how bad this whole crop of "leaders" are now. They don't care about you or anyone not part of their club

I have no faith in Chris Herring. 

He has not demonstrated moral integrity in election time to me or anyone else in the past.  If you remember, he came out publicly and posted on his Facebook page as our county chairman, one day after his being declared County Chairman and gave an endorsement to Lines and bashed Jim O'Conner for not being qualified or something like this.  I wrote a response to this and he was offended I didn't call him and discuss his post.  My response was he didn't waste anytime with his public comments critical of Jim during an election of committeemen and posting it for all to see, so why should I give him a consideration he didn't grant Jim O'Conner. 

Our next concern will be the attempt of Lisa Gray running for our County Recorder.  Find someone qualified and not embedded in corrupt  politics.  Lisa has done nothing for our party or the people except interfere like she did with the Primary in February for CD 8.  This rigged debate scene and endorsement of Debbie Lesko had her sticky fingers all over it with the LD chairwoman that put on the debate that excluded many other candidates better suited than Debbie.  Could it be that there was something promised to Lisa as a reward?  Oh, wait, Lisa is running the CD8 office for Debbie and getting over a hundred grand a year.  Cronyism at work.   Don't forget, Lisa worked her way in at the county with Chris in the very beginning.  Just look at our elections we've had and the dismal failure of fundraising against the Democrats.

We have to do better and we have to start now!

The Republicans use their energy to attack other Republicans specifically Conservatives, but are quiet when it comes to Democrats or winning seats for Republicans. . I sent emails to PC's about the inexcusable behavior of Yavapai Precinct EC with the exception of two members, 1st chair Phil Goode and Treasurer Roger Reinsch , who went along with AZ GOP Chair Lines and Gov Ducey to denounce incumbent David Stringer AZ House District 1 as a racist. Linda Gray [We believe this is a misprint and should be Lisa Gray] responded that our energy should be used to elect Republicans . This response told me that she went along with the Establishment to oust Conservative Stringer . The voters knew better and relected Stringer. The GOP not only failed to elect other Republicans but were noticeably absent when the AZ election fraud was ongoing. I can only conclude that they prefer Democrat wins to Conservative wins not that McSally was a Conservative. Many people do drop out of the party in disgust but there is nothing to be won by doing this . You have to stay in the party in the hopes of making changes but this seems dimmer each day.

I don't know about the the Yavapai issue as it relates to L.Gray, either Lisa or Linda.  Therefore I won't say it was Lisa, she may be completely innocent in this incident.  I will speak only to what I know of her actions here in LD 21 and her associations with others.  I believe, or it is my opinion that she is a Rino and only out for her and her Husband's, Rick Gray, interests.

But your comments are an example of our infection that is spreading and needs to be stopped.

I have the entire list of PCs for both parties for 2018 and 2019-2020.  I did a search and there was no Linda Gray on the list in either party.  Not even in the libertarian party. I think it is Lisa Gray.

Let me tell you about LD23. I was in that district when it was Ld8 and am still buddies with many still there.  It's disgusting what is going on there. It was not conservative until a guy named Doug something became chairman and it's been conservative ever since until this current chairman. Even before when it was in the  hands of the establishment, nothing like what is happening there ever happened before.  The chairman made a slate alone. That is just not done. It's like she is telling everyone who is acceptable and who is not.  That slate was sent to me and I had to laugh at who is on it.  It's labeled Constitution something or other like no one else knows about the Constitution but I can see who she didn't put on.  Lines people are on there tho.  I think to refuse to add nominees is a violation of state statute but these people don't think the law matters when they break them. That district needs new leaders so I hope no one votes for the current crop or those on the chairman's slate of officers.  You will weep for 2 years if you do.  I see there is a Uniparty when this crap happens

I can attest to the offensive and damaging crap going on in LD15 and LD23.  In LD23, O'Connor is part of the problem and people wonder what happened to him.  I hear he's gone round the bend since he lost the chairmans race

You got that right, Jasper. My friends said nearly no PCs worked for O'Connor in his bid for ACC and it's because he has been rude and ugly to those he once called friends. Sorry I don't have any  names but wouldn't use them here anyway.  My friends still in the district are very aware of what goes on there.

Linda Gray (b. June 23, 1949) was a 2014 Republican candidate for District 1 of the Arizona House of Representatives.

Gray was a Republican member of the Arizona State Senate from 2005 to 2013. She was elected to represent the 10th District in 2004 and re-elected in 2006 and 2008.
Jim O'Connor was the candidate who ran against Jonathan Lines for AZ Chair .
I don't know what is meant by " going hear he's gone round the bend since he lost the chairmans race". Mr. O'Connor subsequently ran for AZ Corporation Commission and remains active in Arizona politics.

This travesty has been going on for years but went to a whole new level after we censured McCain. I, myself became a victim last year when I filed my LD17 PC ballot application for election but got a call from the Board of elections in June late afternoon on the last day for submission that my name was not on the registered voter rolls or at least she could not find it so I had to come to the nearest office with my voter ID card. Of course I left immediately but with rush hour traffic, I got there just as they were locking the door and could not get in so I "missed" the deadline for filing for the PC election and consequently was dropped from the PC ranks. It was very disheartening after the last 10 years but I'll just have to re-register as brand new PC and continue to try to contribute to our "Christian Constitutional Conservative effort...

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service