If you liked what went on at the Maricopa County Mandatory Meeting, just wait until the State Mandatory Meeting on January 25.  We suggest you invest in a suit of armor because these State Committeemen are in no mood to be denied again.  A few years ago, Chairman Robert Graham secretly brought in a cadre of Vietnamese McCain supporters, squirreled them away in the balcony so no one could see them and they became the rooting team for the introduction of McCain who was listed on the agenda as "guest."  If you were standing in the aisles when he was introduced, you were in jeopardy of getting caught in a stampede out the door.  Those who didn't leave stood and turned their backs on him.  That was not the highlight of the meeting though.  The highlight was when Chairman Graham scolded the body for their well placed loathing of the Senator.  He had spent a lot of democrat money the year before to take conservative precinct committeemen out of the party.

It might be about that raucous on January 25.  Taking a page out of Rae Chornenky's book, it seems that Chairman Ducey wrote the rules for the meeting.  No, sorry, that would be Chairman Ward aka Ducey.  It looks to be another Extrava-Shut-Down-Lolllapalooza-Ganza for the body.  In other words, no commentary from the peanut gallery in the hall, no amendments to the By-laws, no discourse on Resolutions (maybe not even a vote), and electronic voting such as was used by R. Graham to elect J. Lines three years earlier.  We got a taste of how that electronic vote goes: vote for question A and it registers for Question B instead.  Republicans do not like electronic voting.  

Question, if the body who are the creme-'d-la creme of the party can have no participation at the meeting, why not put stick figures in the seats and let all SCs sleep in?  The Chairman has a deep row to hoe on that Saturday!  Thank you, McDucey.

There will be votes for new Board members.  That would be the vice-presidents and odds and ends of others since the Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer are elected at the Statutory meeting in odd years.  Remember when we had an F-I-T that one of the board members, Cindy Coleman, currently 2nd Vice-Chairman, was embroiled in the sex-ed for kids in Tucson?  (See more HERE) She is looking to get re-elected.

Whoa! Is that the best the party can do?  Well, no.  This time there is a choice:  Ray Ihly.  Ray has an impressive resume` - attached.  Nowhere on there is any involvement with Sex-ed for kids.  We suggest this is the guy Republicans would want to serve on the leadership team of the Republican party with the fourth largest county in the country and a RED state (for now!)  

Then give him the job of keeping Arizona in the RED column in 2020.

R.A.Ihly_2020_politics_bio_state_6.docx

Views: 303

Replies to This Discussion

Vince, I will be a signer to get the resolutions brought to the floor hope more realize the value of doing so.

Proxy "politicized form of corruption" must be stopped for the reason you stated.

Make a flyer to hold up when Ducy speaks to let him know under no circumstance do we support Red Flag Laws. I have made one and if others agree see below. Make extra copies to hand out to others.

No%20Red%20Flag%20Law%20Flyer.docx

• Great message for the Gov, Martha McSally and all elected or those with intentions to run for AZ Legislature

Van, Do you think it is quite possible that they count on SC's becoming so angry that they leave? I think we can not save the party by allowing the culling of true conservatives by any means necessary.

Perfectly written. Like the option of Ihly.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service