Russell Sias posted a couple of comments on AFA that deserve wider distribution.  We fully support what he has to say and hope you will, too:

1.   Unless we all believe that there is no cost to replacing Lines & the cabal he runs with, or that you believe that the Republican party is going to pay for the repeal effort against this cabal, we all need to pony up.

The costs are mounting, and Marianne is so far, footing the bill.  We need to help her.  The bill likely is going to be in the neighborhood of $10,000 - which she does not have, nor should be expected to cover.  Marianne has no where near what she needs to cover the cost of renting buildings, doing mailings, hiring security, finding an honest parliamentarian, and all the other expenses that will be involved.  Right now, she is traveling the state on her own dime, and fast running out of dimes.  It is my understanding that she has sacrificed her paying job to a considerable degree in order to accomplish this recall task.

I think there is a good chance to actually throw the cabal out of OUR Republican Party thereby helping Pres. Trump drain the swamp, but we cannot rely on Marianne's pocket book to accomplish this task.  it is not insurmountable, but she cannot do it essentially by herself.  We certainly don't want her to be put in a position of losing her home over this!

So, if you are serious about draining Arizona's swamp, decide to help Marianne by sending your donations to her at 

Marianne Ferrari
16044 N. 30th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85053

Before you decide you can't afford to write her a check, ask yourself if you would rather have the cabal continue to run the party, OUR party, or you would like a do over and work to get leaders who would lead the party where we want it to go.  Rather than lead us where they want us to go.

In response to another post:  Oh, I understand all to well!  It's pretty obvious to anyone looking that the swamp is a lot bigger than most realize.  By taking on those that ignore our local state bylaws, we can help Pres. Trump drain the swamp.  Our state's swamp is many.  McCain, Flake, Lines, and the many manipulators around these people.

I just don't want to see Marianne, who has put her life on hold to do this amazing challenging job, even to get this far, to lose her home, or wind up holding the bag for what is going to be a cost of around $10,000 to get these swamp critters out of our party.

When Jim Ehl suggested a couple of weeks ago that we should consider just why we needed a bylaws committee in the first place, when our bylaws spell out exactly how to change them WITHOUT such a committee, it started me thinking just why would Chairman Lines do such a thing?  Why all the hush-hush for this committee?  What are we going to do if we don't stop these swamp critters if/when they show up at the state convention with a new set of bylaws, created in secrecy, and suggest their committee has approved it, and it is now our new bylaws - and it doesn't even need a vote of the body?  Think this is far fetched?  I don't think so!  Remember, a couple of years ago, that the resolution committee showed up with a report and THEY decided the merits of the resolutions presented?  They are ALREADY ignoring our bylaws, what's to stop them from pulling the same stunt again with our bylaws?  Why else would they isolate bylaws committee members from communicating with one another in the manner they have done?

We don't have any choice but to replace these crooked manipulators, if we are to restore the party to the people.

AND, we cannot financially break Marianne in the effort!  We MUST support her efforts.  She has put her life on hold, AS WELL AS her financial status.  We need to provide her with more than just applause.  We need to help wiith our hard-earned money as well.  She has devoted months to this effort.  Now, it is time to help her pay the costs she was brave enough to make financial commitments on OUR behalf to get this recall in front of the people.

We need to financially help Marianne in her effort to help us drain our own swamp!

Views: 212

Replies to This Discussion

I'm mailing a $100.00 check to Marianne in the morning and challenge 99 others to do the same. Thank you for stepping up...

I agree and except the challenge, thanks for the reminder. Russel made it clear that Marianne needs all the support we the people can Muster.

I'm in, too!  97 more to go.

We owe Marianne big time, check sent, now 96 to go

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service