Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (870)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Levin also shares this part of his book many times on TV. A good fellow that spr…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 7 to In an astonishing turn, George Soros and Charles Koch team up to end US ‘forever war’ policy

9 Jul 7
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"In the Boston Globe was the following words "Since peaceful foreign policy was a fou…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 6 to In an astonishing turn, George Soros and Charles Koch team up to end US ‘forever war’ policy

9 Jul 7

"It is a hard thing to get one's head around with the teaming up of Soros' and Koch b…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 6 to In an astonishing turn, George Soros and Charles Koch team up to end US ‘forever war’ policy

9 Jul 7

"He was a staffer for Sheila Jackson Lee, she fired him. I can't recall but Lee I thi…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 23 to ‘Self-Righteous:’ Dem Staffer Headed to Prison as Prosecutors Look to Make Example of Him for Politically-Motivated Crimes Against Republicans

5 Jun 23

"Dim-wit Dem -- doxxed some well known and powerful Republicans. 4 yrs wonder just ho…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 22 to ‘Self-Righteous:’ Dem Staffer Headed to Prison as Prosecutors Look to Make Example of Him for Politically-Motivated Crimes Against Republicans

5 Jun 23

"Thumbs UP!"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 8 to Caravan of Crazies Holding Seat Warm for 2020 Clinton-Obama Ticket

4 Jun 8

"Donna Brazile said a couple or so weeks ago on Fox (I dislike that Fox has her on) t…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 8 to Caravan of Crazies Holding Seat Warm for 2020 Clinton-Obama Ticket

4 Jun 8

"Our President will need all the help he can get to bury the manure of the dem-rats u…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 6 to Lawfare Strategy – Pelosi House Sets Contempt Vote Against AG Barr for June 11th…

7 Jun 6
Reply by Mike White

"No slam dunk here. The demon-rats will always rise again and again.  Best if we do n…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 5 to Lawfare Strategy – Pelosi House Sets Contempt Vote Against AG Barr for June 11th…

7 Jun 6
Reply by Mike White

"The plan has been one of chaos, create as much chaos as possible and then blame Trum…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 4 to Lawfare Strategy – Pelosi House Sets Contempt Vote Against AG Barr for June 11th…

7 Jun 6
Reply by Mike White

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service