Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (974)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"John, Thumbs up reply."

Patricia Gillenwater replied on Tuesday to Globalists Have Set Operation "Blame-The-Populists" In Motion

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"It angers me believing as I do that the elected in both chambers of Congress must ha…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 9 to Son Of House Speaker Pelosi Made Money In Ukraine, Used Her In Ads

6 Oct 9

"John, I am a fan of Hilton's so thanks for posting the link for those who may not ha…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 9 to Son Of House Speaker Pelosi Made Money In Ukraine, Used Her In Ads

6 Oct 9

"Me too Larry. Bring the bulldozer and bury their sorry carcasses."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 26 to Further Evidence Intelligence Community Inspector General is Part of Lawfare Alliance…

4 Sep 26

"Just the thought shivers run up and down my spine. Yes the thought as been on my min…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 24 to BOMBSHELL: Mass shooting events follow pattern of “FBI terror plots” documented...

2 Sep 24
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"The Bush's to me held a long to friendly relationship with the rich Arab kingdoms. A…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 19 to Robert Mueller helped Saudi Arabia cover up its role in 9/11 attacks: suit

16 Sep 19

"Sneaky and conniving its calculated efforts. Relentless chaos is what they do. Just…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 18 to Here Are 4 Ways the Left Is Grabbing Power in America

1 Sep 18

"An example of a demon-rat plantation how to get all taxpayers to pay for demon-rat…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 4 to SOMEONE MAPPED EVERY TRASH AND RAT SIGHTING IN BALTIMORE: HERE IS THE EPIC INTERACTIVE RESULT

4 Aug 4

"Sadly the Mueller investigation will most likely get to keep the loot stolen. They w…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 24 to What the Dems learned by the testimony of Mueller

7 Jul 25
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Mueller was an embarrassment to himself very sad to watch. I read all pages of the r…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 24 to What the Dems learned by the testimony of Mueller

7 Jul 25
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service