Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (1,198)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Glenn"true" conservatives at the county and state level ignored. RNC says hell n…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 27 to Mockery by dems very effective

6 on Monday
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Will vote for Daniel McCarthy noooo support for Martha McChicken."

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 27 to Mockery by dems very effective

6 on Monday

"It is very sad to imagine the life the future generations will be made to live under…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Mar 8 to SMART REGION: THE RISE OF THE ACTIVIST UNIVERSITY

13 Mar 10
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Carolyn I see you are indeed a well informed lady. Yes Agenda 21 / 30 and complete g…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Mar 8 to SMART REGION: THE RISE OF THE ACTIVIST UNIVERSITY

13 Mar 10

"Best SOTU I have ever watched. Pelosi forever now known as the Speaker of Hate. BTW…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 5 to And then she ripped it up...

8 Feb 5
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I smell a DNC rat. "

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 4 to Iowa Dem party blames caucus fiasco on ‘coding issue,’ vows to release results ‘as soon as possible’

4 Feb 5

"Karen, I hold to the thought there are decent folks in this world. Decency just fail…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 30, 2019 to How the left stole journalism in America

4 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Thanks for the submission. Yes social media are platforms for globalist push to cont…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 17, 2019 to Social Media - playing into the hands of the globalists

2 Dec 18, 2019

"Landslide victory for our President a coming in 2020. I also predict a substantial R…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 16, 2019 to Impeachment = Walk-Away

3 Dec 16, 2019

"When the left says a thing I automatically translate that what they are stating is a…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 10, 2019 to 4 Reasons The Left’s Methods Are Far More Cult-Like Than Trump’s

2 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service