Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,387)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"I believed when this was first posted that something didn't jibe.  Crisis actors hav…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 17 to Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less

2 May 2
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I disagree with your assessment.  Even without a "kick" every gun has some movement…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 11 to Another False Flag or the real thing?

7 Jan 11
Reply by marc

"I have a wild idea different take.  What if he is depending on the base - his base-…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 13, 2020 to Dr. Fauci’s Long History of Criminal Conspiracy

4 Sep 13, 2020
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Walter,  I suggest you would bitch if you were hung with a new rope!  (What we say i…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 1, 2020 to Letter to Phoenix Mayor and City Council

12 Dec 19, 2020
Reply by Gerard Beloin

"Been thinking the same thing Pat J.  The holidays maybe demanding others time? "

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 31, 2019 to How the left stole journalism in America

4 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I see it differently.  Common sense is not the problem IMO.  laziness, disinterest a…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 2, 2019 to Deep State Globalist Communists | An Outsider Will NEVER Be Elected Again

8 Dec 2, 2019

"I looked at you site, Marc.  Good stuff.  Overwhelming? As I said earlier, it's all…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 16, 2019 to Robert Mueller helped Saudi Arabia cover up its role in 9/11 attacks: suit

16 Sep 19, 2019

"Ouch.  That video with infowars is very compelling.  To build on my theory, the musl…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 16, 2019 to Robert Mueller helped Saudi Arabia cover up its role in 9/11 attacks: suit

16 Sep 19, 2019

"That is a silly argument. The fire in a lantern is nothing compared to the fire of …"

16 Sep 19, 2019

"I'm with ya, Mike. But I think it was a deal with both the muslims and insiders.  Tr…"

16 Sep 19, 2019

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service