Gerard Beloin's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I dealt with Brit Hume in the Summer of 2007. I was always a Brit Hume fan until the…"

Gerard Beloin replied Jan 6 to The latest on the Jan 6 Congressional Electoral College hearing

32 Jan 7
Reply by john powelson

""Crazy" Lin Woods is starting to look not so. "

Gerard Beloin replied Jan 6 to The latest on the Jan 6 Congressional Electoral College hearing

32 Jan 7
Reply by john powelson

"No one will believe the fake media anymore. My info is that the violence was instiga…"

32 Jan 7
Reply by john powelson

"Yes, but they would have been exposed. Just like I did in NH. Once exposed, then the…"

32 Jan 7
Reply by john powelson

"Right! If he would have sent it back to the states to chose which electors to send t…"

32 Jan 7
Reply by john powelson

"Read my book. "Menace To Society." I wrote it in 2011. I exposed the "Deep State"as…"

32 Jan 7
Reply by john powelson

"m"

32 Jan 7
Reply by john powelson

"I have said for years that politicians in NH are SELECTED, not ELECTED. This article…"

32 Jan 7
Reply by john powelson

"Soooooooooooooo disappointed in Pence.  I met and spoke to his nephew John Pence in…"

32 Jan 7
Reply by john powelson

"If  Walters message is ignored, it will be exactly as you described. Can anyone spel…"

Gerard Beloin replied Dec 19, 2020 to Letter to Phoenix Mayor and City Council

12 Dec 19, 2020
Reply by Gerard Beloin

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2021   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service