Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (1,248)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Our Democrat Governor Ducey can't pretend any more.  Reminds me more of McCain every…"

Larry Grafanakis replied on Monday to Mockery by dems very effective

6 on Monday
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Does 5G activate the Corona Virus to mutate or release certain genes into a cell tha…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 21 to Why is Bill Gates seeking a patent for this?

4 Apr 21

"John Dewey, Margaret Sanger, Sigmund Freud, Rothschild .... something went terribly…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Mar 9 to SMART REGION: THE RISE OF THE ACTIVIST UNIVERSITY

13 Mar 10
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"If we ever get close to putting The Witch in prison, she'll probably make a deal wit…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Mar 2 to Uh, oh for Hillary! Judicial Watch doing the government's job

4 Mar 3
Reply by John5319

"You did it; you found another oxymoron ...... "Democrat election integrity". "

Larry Grafanakis replied Feb 5 to Iowa Dem party blames caucus fiasco on ‘coding issue,’ vows to release results ‘as soon as possible’

4 Feb 5
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"We need to destroy Google and Facebook while we still have the chance.  I'm doing my…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 18, 2019 to Social Media - playing into the hands of the globalists

2 Dec 18, 2019

"Destroy ALL Dems 2020.  I'm expecting Demo/Communists to lose 200 seats in the House…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 16, 2019 to Impeachment = Walk-Away

3 Dec 16, 2019

"The Left has done an end-around the conservative Right and is more organized and wel…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Dec 10, 2019 to 4 Reasons The Left’s Methods Are Far More Cult-Like Than Trump’s

2 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I take this as an invitation to show up on Nov. 20 for the Daniel McCarthy event.  O…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Nov 18, 2019 to The insurrection of the leftists in Arizona

4 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by carolyn carruth

"I think Matt is not considering something very important.  Did you hear that Zucker…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Oct 17, 2019 to Matt Taibbi: "We're In A Permanent Coup"

4 Oct 18, 2019
Reply by Pat J

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service