Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (1,113)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sincerely hoping there are groups in their home States that are looking for ways…"

Larry Grafanakis replied 8 hours ago to Time to eliminate the "Squad"

9 8 hours ago
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Democrats?  What's that?  I've already destroyed the term "democrats" in my mind.  N…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 18 to They can't win on substance

3 Jun 18
Reply by DAVID A HOLLENBECK

"I'm not going to worry about any Demoncrat candidate.  I'm going for the annihilatio…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 8 to Caravan of Crazies Holding Seat Warm for 2020 Clinton-Obama Ticket

4 Jun 8
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Well, we've all seen that both Hillary and Michelle can hold their own."

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 8 to Caravan of Crazies Holding Seat Warm for 2020 Clinton-Obama Ticket

4 Jun 8

"I believe this is all leading to the final destruction of the Demoncrat Party. "

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 5 to Lawfare Strategy – Pelosi House Sets Contempt Vote Against AG Barr for June 11th…

7 Jun 6
Reply by Mike White

"We prayed for President Trump at our church today.  As for the Mexican President: he…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 3 to Bilderberg 2019 - The World's Puppet Master

5 Jun 3
Reply by Jean Rice

"I didn't know they owned National Geographic and Smithsonian.  I have seen the Globa…"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 27 to Fox News - Busted Again

10 May 27

"I foresee Tucker Carlson and the other conservatives on Fox News leaving in the near…"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 27 to Fox News - Busted Again

10 May 27

"Just really difficult working with idiots."

Larry Grafanakis replied May 23 to Trump Holds Surprise Press Conference, Slams Pelosi and Gives Democrats a Choice

5 May 25

"Pelosi should resign herself to resigning.  The Dems have no leadership ..... they h…"

Larry Grafanakis replied May 22 to Popcorn: Dems Clash in Closed Meeting, Members of Pelosi's Leadership Team Revolt on Impeachment

3 May 22

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service