All Discussions Tagged 'Hillary' (60)

← Back to BEWARE: Dems at Work
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ellen Ratner drops a Clinton bomb

More discussion about the story that will not go away despite the best efforts of the democrats.  One wonders: will anyone ever be brought…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

3 Jul 24
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

Democrats and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

This article perfectly describes or view of the current "pipe bomb" caper obviously orchestrated by the left!" In the 1972 children’s boo…

2 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

Tick Tock: The Complete History of the Clinton Crime Family and Uranium One from A to Z

Note:  We don't believe either of the Clintons or any of the deep state in the Obama administrtion will ever be prosecuted or brought to ju…

1 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

A Diabolical Evil at Work

There is a level of diabolical evil at work in the mix of all the political intrigue and happenings in Washington, D.C.  While the release…

1 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

[Editor: Caution, this article was written by Donna Brazile who fed debate questions to Hillary.  It is worth a read if only to take a peek…

5 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Pat J

Hillary mulls challenging legitimacy of 2016 election, cites Russian influence

[Editor: more taxpayer money down a rathole.  Mueller is already on track to spend $63,000,000 on lawyers to try to unseat Trump.] Hillary…

10 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

Deep State Update: Harry Reid’s October Letter Shows He Likely Knew of FBI Wiretap of Trump

FBI Director Comey came under heavy fire after he announced that he was re-opening Hillary Clinton’s email investigation just days before t…

2 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Jennifer LaBonte'

The battle of Green ... over "the red carpet".

The words were …. “I’d rather hear the football game” echoed in my home last night.  Yes, that’s what my wife said as she was cooking…

Started by John5319

0 Jan 9, 2017

Federal judge kills recount effort in Michigan

[Editor: Unconfirmed reports are that Jill Stein checked herself into a mental hospital in San Francisco. A federal judge has stopped the h…

1 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by John5319

Who cares about voting machines? YOU

Virginia is just one of the VERY important states for Trump to win. Since it borders on Washington DC the smell of the swamp water drifts i…

Started by John5319

0 Nov 3, 2016

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service