All Discussions Tagged 'guns' (6)

← Back to BEWARE: Dems at Work
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Zealand: lost to the globalists

Muslims have lived in New Zealand peacefully for decades, many decades.  They were not radicalized until recently.  Maybe the average musli…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

0 Mar 27

Nancy Pelosi: Gun Confiscation "Will Be A Priority"

- Survivor Of Castro's Communist Cuba Reminds Us Of What That Brings Well, this sounds familiar, doesn't it?  Does anyone remember that un…

5 Nov 13, 2018
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

Gun Owners Prepare to Seize Senate from Harry Reid

At GOA’s request, Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) has bypassed Harry Reid’s stranglehold on the Senate by bringing a pro-gun bill directly onto t…

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

Gun from botched 'Fast and Furious' operation turns up after Mexican resort shootout

A gun from the failed "Fast and Furious" operation has turned up after a shootout at a Mexican resort last month, Fox News confirms.  The g…

0 Jan 2, 2014

OBAMACARE AMENDMENT FORBIDS GUN AND AMMO REGISTRATION

[Editor: You have to appreciate the irony in this one!]   Good news -- it has become known that hidden deep within the massive 2800-page bi…

0 Jan 10, 2013

The Big List of Who Hates Guns

I was cruising the web reading gun articles and then I started wondering about writing an article on anti-gun organizations and people. Sin…

0 Jan 9, 2013

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service