All Discussions Tagged 'radical' (5)

← Back to BEWARE: Dems at Work
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Zealand: lost to the globalists

Muslims have lived in New Zealand peacefully for decades, many decades.  They were not radicalized until recently.  Maybe the average musli…

Started by Arizona Freedom Alliance

0 Mar 27

We’ve Been Had By Obama and His Cronies

And it's worse than we thought.  Much worse.           <<><><><><><><><>> While goin…

0 Oct 22, 2018

Resist Trump Guide - Anarchy in Play

25-page Guide of Resistance demonstrating the dedicated and organized game plan to collapse the Trump Administration   BRIEFER’S COMMENT: I…

14 Feb 16, 2017
Reply by marc

Obama's ant-terrorist speech - we watch so you don't have to!

Obama started with gratuitous opening comments but he did call the California attackers "radical" but refused to call the attack "on a holi…

7 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

Why ObamaCare is a fantastic success

By Wayne Alllyn Root There are two major political parties in America. I’m a member of the naïve, stupid, and cowardly one. I’m a Republica…

0 Nov 14, 2013

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service