SENTINEL INTELLIGENCE SERVICES, LLC

LYLE J. RAPACKI, Ph.D.

HOSEA 4: 6

Saturday –

June the 1st, 2019

Hebraic Year 5779

“Son of Man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and given them warning from Me” (Ezekiel 3:17).  The role of a watchman is to warn and teach.

COMMENTARY AND PERSONAL REMARKS:

The following report from Geoffrey Grider is important to review.  I pray you come to a point in your thinking process and realize that the multiple steps being taken, and that have been taken, to remove Donald Trump as President of the United States originates among the leaders of the “Dark State” not the “Deep State.”  Comey, Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, Pelosi, Schumer, and a long list of other notables, are members of the “Deep State” living in the swamp of Washington, DC.  While they have tremendous influence and power, it’s the global elite who the true puppet masters are pulling the strings, and the global elite are livid as to what they see unfolding with the Trump Administration.  Livid!  The global elite had a time table fully implemented, and by this time the plan was that Hillary would be well on her way to finishing what Obama had accomplished to collapse America into the New-World Order.  You just heard a facet of this from the President of Mexico yesterday when he railed against President Trump’s new Tariff penalties until Mexico brought the border invasion to a stop on the Mexican side.  The Mexican President publicly wrote to the effect, America has no right to claim national sovereignty that is a thing of the past.  America has a duty to accept immigrants without regard, and to realize that it must begin to accept its new role in the Global Community. 

As Geoffrey Grider aptly wrote below, we are seated in the arena watching, first-hand, the fight between Good v Evil as clearly stated throughout Scripture.  We are engaged in a tremendously powerful (and gaining in strength) conflict as outlined in Ephesians 6.  I shudder at this because the church at-large across America is woefully unprepared. 

I highlighted below a couple of the topics on the Bilderberg agenda.  These topics are not being addressed as in some helpful, friendly, caring manner.  They are not being addressed as a civic organization would address concerns for the betterment of the community.  Seriously look at the topics highlighted…do you really think international leaders care about the United States being hurt from the actions unfolding within those topical areas?  There are two nations who have been despised from their inception by the Evil One; Israel and the United States of America.  Both countries were inspired by covenant between God and His elected representatives who partook in the birthing within their respected nations.  The stage is set, the actors are in place, and the play is unfolding before your eyes whether you choose to watch or not.  I do pray you choose wisely, for the Ancient of Days (Attiq Yomin – Daniel 7: 9, 13 – God Alone is the ultimate authority. He will one day judge all nations and their leaders) is watching and preparing to act. ~LJR   

Now, Read this attachment for the rest of the story:

Pompeo/Kushner_Go_to_Bilderberg_Meeting.pdf

Links in Word version of above:

Pompeo_Kushner_Go_to_Bilderberg_Meeting.docx 

Views: 183

Replies to This Discussion

This is a very timely article and one that I hope many AFA members read.  It is time to wake up and pay attention to what is going on around us.  As Lyle said to me: 

"We need to wake people up from their slumber and from thinking all will be just fine if we don’t get riled-up.  Not true!  Similar to the days of the Revolutionary War, many, many colonists simply went about their business because they did not want to run afoul of the King, others simply did want to get all dirty and bloody fighting some war against the most powerful army and navy at that time.  Oh…and Britain also had quite a Marine Corp and Special Forces on horseback; these latter troops were psychopaths and killed indiscriminately including women and children.  America is fortunate to have many recently discharged military with experience in war zones."

Very timely article with today's National Day of Prayer for Trump.   Did everyone get the word about that?  If not, everyday should be a day of prayer for our brave President.  This article  should be shared with our families and do all in our power to get them prepared.  

Oh Glory - I sent around the request from Franklin Graham to all of my contacts across the US.  I know that they will be saying prayers for President Trump today and every day for that matter.  Thank you for the timely reminder!

We prayed for President Trump at our church today. 

As for the Mexican President: he accused Trump of not respecting Mexico's sovereignty.  So ........ we should respect Mexico's sovereignty, but they don't have to respect our. THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME!  We have NO duty to accept immigrants without question.

I totally agree with you Larry.  Thanks for your comments!

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service