...Americans respond by cancelling tickets

[Editor: What a disgrace by the cast of Broadway show, "Hamilton." This is truly the worst of America. When will these people learn respect is the best message?]

Mike Pence got more than he bargained for when he attended the hottest show on Broadway on Friday night.

The vice president-elect was greeted with a mix of cheers and jeers as he entered, and exited, “Hamilton.” And in between, he received a lecture from Brandon Dixon, who plays Aaron Burr in the musical.

“Vice President-elect Pence, we welcome you and we truly thank you for joining us here at ‘Hamilton: An American Musical.’ We really do,” Dixon, who also asked the crowd not to boo Pence, said. “We, sir, we are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and work on behalf of all of us. All of us. Thank you.”

[...] Unreal scene here - Mike Pence walks in and there's a massive mix of cheers and boos.

[...] 

Many audience members were not happy with the audience members who booed Pence.

Some people were so offended by the video that they vowed to cancel tickets to the Broadway blockbuster, according to “Fox & Friends”

Continue reading.... Video included.

Also included are tweet responses.

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

This may hurt this play. These people are truly ignorant and don't know one thing about Pence. Shameful

As usual, liberals have no respect, no tact, are bullies, selfish, angry at losing and totally ignorant.  This was not surprising to me as I watched the tape last night.  I hate what liberalism has done to my fellow Americans who chose to stay blinded and ignorant.  You all probably know the saying, "Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything".  There are too many people who take the liberal route because, right now, it's easier to go along with the crowd in order to not be dissed by their friends, workmates or family.

This and all the other shameful behaviors are the fruits of Obama's radical, anarchist labour...

Of course it is, John T.  Therefore I believe we'll see a major upturn in America with a man like Trump in the lead.

God is smiling upon this land...

It was very unfortunate that VP Elect  Pence & his family were booed & hissed at when they entered & left  the theater for the play, "Hamilton." Many of these people were ignorant of what they were doing. In addition, a player got up & lectured VP Elect Pence & his family. An apology is expected & yet it's hard to figure out all those who were involved in this.Perhaps, the twitter that is going around #boycott "Hamilton"should be in store for this group. When I was younger & I attended many plays & musicals in Chicago & New York, I never saw anything like what went on when VP Elect Pence & his family attended this theater. This is disgraceful & it's embarrassing to our country. And to think that one person would get up & state that the government would not take care of them shows that they have not been listening to what has been going on in the past weeks since President Elect Trump won the election. He had promised that he would be taking care of ALL the people-not just a certain portion of the people.There is no telling whether all or just one of the cast felt this way. I am thoroughly disgusted with one or all of the people in this cast. I also feel the same about the people that acted the way that they did the night that our VP Elect & his family  attended this event. I'm sure that the people were told ahead of time that he was coming; otherwise, why would they have acted like they did when they came in & left?

Miss Jennifer, we cannot expect people to act differently when for the last 8 years we've had criminals, liars, greedy, selfish, evil people in the White House and in top gov't spots?  obama showed no respect for America from the get-go.  And hillary & bill are simply criminals, the most vile and evil kind.  I'm praying for a new day and a return to law and order and respect for others even if they don't agree with you.

I'm on twitter and I use #BoycottHamilton on every tweet even if it has nothing to do with that incident. They are thugs. But their casting call said something like "Whites need not apply" and they call US racist! And they proved it from the stage. i read that many have cancelled their tickets. Obama taught every democrat and people under 50 to be disrespectful any time they felt like it. Discernment is a lost art.

Hey Pat J. I hope cancellations come in by the thousands on Hamilton.  I just don't know who in their right mind would pay hundreds of dollars to see it, esp. now.  Speak to them with your dollars and they'll shut up.  That's the only language they understand, except for the Trump landslide! :-)  They are beginning to understand that language now.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service